首页 新闻 搜索 短信 分类 聊天 导航


新浪首页 > 教育天地 > 第十八日:兵来将挡,妞来我“迎”(下)

第十八日:兵来将挡,妞来我“迎”(下)
http://www.sina.com.cn 2002/03/20 13:41  新浪教育

  第十法:周笨驰扑在银子上

  1.I wish I can get used to speaking English.

  我希望自己习惯于说英语。

  285.That's not a problem.

  那没问题。

  2.It’s just like a hungry person sees a loaf of bread.

  如同饥饿的人扑在面包上。

  42.Don't give up.

  别放弃。

  3.In other words, it’s like I jump at a load of cash.

  换个说法,如同我扑在钞票上。

  290.That's the way it is.

  就是这么回事。

  第十一法:无厘头英语:不要在犹豫了

  1.I found an interesting way of learning English. That is Wulitou (casual and fun) way.

  我发现了一个有趣的方法来学习英语,那就是"无厘头英语"。

  2. Wulitou way makes English learning as interesting as playing a game.

  无厘头精神使学习英语变的像游戏轻松有趣。

  83.I can't believe it.

  我简直不敢相信。

  3.You can download it from www.sina.com English Channel.

  你可以从新浪网英语频道下载。

  84.I can't resist the temptation.

  我不能抵挡诱惑。

  第十二法:现上花轿现裹脚

  1.You can even refer to Eight Ways of Getting to Girls while chatting with a girl..

  你甚至可以边看“泡妞十八法”,便和姑娘聊天。

  85.I can't stand it.

  我受不了。

  2.It’s called practice while learning.

  这叫做现学现用。

  302.Tomorrow never comes.

  莫依赖明天。

  3.Although I make all kinds of mistakes in my English, it doesn’t prevent us from exchanging ideas freely.

  虽然我的英语漏洞百出,但它不妨碍我们自由地沟通。

  97.I feel the same way.

  我也有同感。

  第十三法:恭维漂亮大法

  1.You’ve got beautiful eyes ( a pair of glasses).

  你有一双美丽的眼睛(眼镜)。

  41.Don't get me wrong.

  别误会我。

  2.You’ve got a charming figure.

  你的身材真是魔鬼身材。

  70.How do I look?

  我看上去怎么样?3.You are so pretty that I can’t help gazing at you..

  你秀色可餐,俺情不自禁地想看你。

  第十四法:泡妞学习,一箭双雕

  1.I’m trying to improve my English through chatting online in English.

  我正通过网上聊天来提高我的英语。

  142.I'm glad you do.

  你喜欢我就高兴。

  2.Enjoy talking with a girl while studying is just kill two birds with one stone.

  泡妞和学习,一箭双雕。

  93.I enjoyed it very much.

  我非常喜欢。

  3.I have forgotten what I have learned, but I have confidence to learn it well.

  学过的东西(英语)我全忘了,但我有信心很快学好。

  44.Don't let me down.

  别让我失望。

  第十五法:其实俺不懂你的心

  1. Can you follow me? / Are you with me?

  你能听懂我的意思吗?

  312.What are you talking about?

  你在说什么?

  2. Excuse me, please speak slowly.

  对不起,请说得慢点

  26.Could you speak slower?

  你能说得慢一点吗?

  3. I can’t follow you.

  我没听懂你的意思。

  77.I apologize.

  我很抱歉。

  第十六法:俺随你;

  1.Nothing is more pleasant than talking with you.

  什么娱乐都不如和你聊天

  296.There is no doubt about it.

  那是毫无疑问的。

  2.What shall we talk about?

  还想聊什么话题?

  152.I'm not really sure.

  我不太清楚。

  3.It’s up to you.

  一切由你决定(俺随你)

  219.Keep your fingers crossed.

  为成功祈祷吧。

  第十七法:仰慕如滔滔江水

  1.That's very kind of you.

  你真好。

  2.You are such a smart girl.

  你真是个伶牙俐齿(聪明)的姑娘。

  292.You too.

  你也一样。

  3.My passion for you is beyond words.

  我对你的仰慕犹如滔滔江水

  32.Dinner is on me.晚饭我请客。

  第十八法:何日君再来

  1. When can I see you again?

  下次什么时间能再约你?

  4.Are you free tomorrow?你明天有空吗?

  How about Friday?

  周五怎么样?

  19.Can you make it?

  你能来吗?

  3.I will be waiting for you at 7 pm at Starbucks. Wait there until we meet.

  我在星巴克等你,晚7点,不见不散。

  74.How long will it take me to get there?

  到那儿要多长时间?

  78.I appreciate your invitation.

  感谢你的邀请。




发表评论】【关闭窗口
 相关链接
单词歼灭战“第三天”NEW!(2002/03/21/ 10:33)
单词歼灭战“第二天(2002/03/20/ 16:28)
单词歼灭战“第一天”(2002/03/20/ 16:26)
单词歼灭战“动员令”(下)(2002/03/20/ 16:25)
单词歼灭战“动员令”(中)(2002/03/19/ 17:11)
无厘头英语 专题

Annotation

新闻查询帮助



文化教育意见反馈留言板电话:010-62630930-3336 欢迎批评指正

网站简介 | 用户注册 | 广告服务 | 招聘信息 | 中文阅读 | Richwin | 联系方式 | 帮助信息

Copyright © 1996 - 2002 SINA.com, Stone Rich Sight. All Rights Reserved

版权所有 四通利方 新浪网

本网站由北京信息港提供网络支持