1. skim the question and write the introduction
2. input the topic sentence.找出问题所在，一个问题一句话
3. develop the body paragraphs one by one.逐一展开问题段落，按重要性递减的规律展开
In this argument / analysis, the arguer concludes / claims that…..To support / justify the conclusion , the arguer points out / provides the evidence that…and that…In addition , the arguer reasons (推理) that…..
This argument suffers from several critical fallacies / flaws.
1. vague => misleading (majority, percent, base number, few, many)
2. question: what questions will ask in the survey? Loaded questions有误导性的问题
5. Confusing causal relationship with correlation混淆因果关系与相关性
Every causal relationship implies a correlation, but the statistical correlation does not necessarily implies a causal relation.
6. When was the survey conducted?
7. Are respondents (授调查者) being forthright (直率，说真话) ? Image men / essence men
1. the arguer over simplifies the issue of…
2. the arguer unfairly assumes that…
3. the arguer fails takesintosaccount other factors that…
4. the procedure of the survey might be problematic.