Somehow a simple "thank you" doesn't really measure up to what I'd like to say and give.
事实上,一句简单的“谢谢”并不足以表达我的所思所感。
It was so thoughtful to invite me to the party.
非常感谢您邀请我参加宴会。
I had such a good time.
我度过了一段美好的时光。
I enioyed the weekend with you so much.
有你伴我度过周末,我非常开心。
Ill always remember the wonderful time I had with you.
我将永远记住你我共处的那一段美好日子。
I was so happy to be able to see you.
很高兴能够见到你。
Thank you so much for the dinner the other night.
谢谢您前几天的晚餐。
Thank you for the hospitality that you showed my daughter.
谢谢您款待我的女儿。
Thank you for your hospitality during my trip.
谢谢您在旅途中对我的款待。
You were so gracious to extend such warm hospitality.
您真是很和蔼、亲切,给予了我那么热情的款待。
You were more than a hostess. Your hospitality will be remembered.
您这位女主人当得太好了。您的殷勤招待,我将永记在心。
Thank you for your hospitality.
谢谢你的殷勤款待。
I warmly appreciate your hospitality.
真心感激您的热心招待。
|