首页 新闻 体育 娱乐 游戏 邮箱 搜索 短信 聊天 天气 答疑 导航


新浪首页 > 新浪教育 > 《魔法英语》课文译注 > 第一课:居里夫人之课文翻译

Lesson 1:Madame Curie
http://www.sina.com.cn 2003/07/18 17:58  新浪教育

  Dialogue/对话

  Four doctors are at a medical conference.

  四位医生出席一次医学会议。

  A:Which speech are you going to listen to this afternoon?

  今天下午你准备去听哪个报告?

  B:I haven't decided. There's a talk on cancer that might be quite interesting,

  我还没有决定。有个关于癌症的报告可能很有意思,

  so perhaps I'll go to that.

  也许我会去听听。A:Has it got anything to do with your present research?

  报告跟你目前的研究有关吗?

  B:No. It has nothing to do with it at all.

  没有。它和我的研究一点关系都没有。

  C:I'm not sure whether to go to the one about accidents.

  我还未决定是否去听有关事故的报告。

  D:It's Dr Stone, isn't it? She's usually good.

  作报告的是斯通博士,对吗?她一直很不错的。

  C:Perhaps I'll go to that one.

  也许我会去听听那个报告。

  D:How did you find the talk this morning?

  你觉得今天上午的报告怎么样?

  A:Very disappointing. Maybe it was useful for some people, but it wasn't for me.

  非常令人失望。它可能对有些人有用,但对我没用。

  I doubt if he'll be asked to speak again next year.

  我怀疑明年是否会再邀请他来作报告。

  D:I'm not sure that this conference is as good as last year's.

  我确信这次会议不如去年的会议精彩。

  A:No,I'm sure it's not.

  是的,我确信不如。

  B:Which speech are you going to?

  你准备去听哪个报告呢?

  D:I'm not going to any. I need some fresh air, so I'm going out for a walk.

  我哪个报告都不去听。我需要一些新鲜空气,因此我要到户外去散散步。

  B:Have fun.

  好好地玩吧。




英语学习论坛】【评论】【 】【打印】【关闭
Annotation

新闻查询帮助



文化教育意见反馈留言板电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

Copyright © 1996 - 2003 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved

版权所有 新浪网
北京市通信公司提供网络带宽