首页 新闻 体育 娱乐 游戏 邮箱 搜索 短信 聊天 天气 答疑 导航


新浪首页 > 新浪教育 > 英文金曲赏析:爱到永远/Forever

英文金曲赏析:爱到永远/Forever
http://www.sina.com.cn 2003/12/26 11:10  河南报业网-大河报

  I stand alone in the darkness

  漫漫长夜中我独自徘徊,

  The winter of my life come so fast.

  生命的寒冬来得太快。

  Memories go back to childhood

  记忆将我带回美好的童年,

  To days I still recall.

  回到那历历在目的年代。

  Oh how happy I was then

  哦,那时我是多么幸福,

  There was no sorrow there was no pain.

  没有痛苦,没有悲哀;

  Walking through the green field

  信步漫游在绿色的原野,

  Sunshine in my eyes.

  举目四顾,春光常驻不败。

  I'm still there every there.

  到处有我,我无处不在,

  I'm the dust in the wind.

  我是轻风中的一粒尘埃,

  I'm the star in the northern sky.

  我是北极星空的一颗明星,

  I never stayed anywhere.

  无论身在何处,决不懈怠!

  I'm the wind in the trees.

  我是树林中的一阵清风,

  Would you wait for me forever

  你可愿意将我永远等待?

  (张海敏 编译)




英语学习论坛】【评论】【 】【打印】【关闭
Annotation

新闻查询帮助



文化教育意见反馈留言板电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

Copyright © 1996 - 2003 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved

版权所有 新浪网
北京市通信公司提供网络带宽