经典双语美文推荐:世间的我们

http://www.sina.com.cn   2007年09月14日 11:58   新浪教育

  We

  我们

  Allegedly about a million years ago we became humans as result of evolution.

  据说大约一百万年以前.我们进化成人类,

  Then we spent 900 thousand years learning to make and use tools;

  然后花了九十万年学用工具;

  Again another 90 thousand years getting acquainted with fire and its usefulness;

  花了九万年学用火,

  Again 9 thousand years becoming gradually experienced in farming;

  花了九千年学种田,

  Again 9 hundred years acquiring the skills in building machines...

  花了九百年学造机器……

  But in this century, the present hundred years,we've learned flying;

  到了今世界的这一百年,我们会飞了;

  Achieved the use of nuclear energe-the ultimate energy we can ever tap,

  我们会用最终极的能--核能,

  And succeeded in landing on the moon.

  我们会登上月亮,

  It's said that we'll eventually be able to retain vitality against aging.

  据说-- 我们还将有长生不老之术.

  We have boundless abilities and potentialities.

  我们本事大极了.

  So let us be blessed.

  请为我们祝福.

    本文选自《移动英语通》的博客,点击查看博客原文

企业服务

不支持Flash

新浪简介About Sina广告服务联系我们招聘信息网站律师SINA English会员注册产品答疑┊Copyright © 1996-2010 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有