http://www.sina.com.cn 2008年06月10日 14:37
6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope.
A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.
B: Great, I'm counting on you!
7. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!
A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.
B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
8. Who do you think you are?
A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.
B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid.
A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
B: I don't know how to run it.
A: Stop playing the fool!
10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?
A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?