不支持Flash

三段奥运体操经典英语对话欣赏之金牌背后

http://www.sina.com.cn 2008年08月20日 10:47   新浪教育

  Yang Wei: Very excited and happy. 很激动,也很高兴。

  Reporter: What do you want to say best? 你现在最想说些什么?

  Yang Wei: Thank my coach, my parents, my close players and all the friends who support me fully. Thank you very much! 感谢我的教练、我的父母、我亲密无间的队友们以及所有权利支持我的朋友们。谢谢你们!

  Reporter: Your coach is very kind to you, isn't he? 你的教练对你非常好,对吗?

  Yang Wei: Yes. But very stict with me. He was quite strict in every movement during the training, sometimes it seemed to be a little severe. 是的。但对我非常严格,他对我训练中的每一个动作要求都相当严格,有时似乎有点苛刻。

  Reporter: I think it is very helpful to you. 我想这对你很有帮助。

  Yang Wei: Now, I understand it completely. Except that, my players are always correcting my unperfect movements. I'm very thankful to them. 现在我完全理解。除此之外,我的队友也总给我纠正不完美的动作,我非常感激他们。

  Reporter: Thank you for your time. Best wishes for you! 谢谢你接受我们的采访。祝福你!

  对话3:

  A: Did you watch the Olympic Games in the last few days? 这几天你看奥运会了吗?

  B: Yes. I've watched the women's individual archery gold medal match. Zhang Juanjuan is really somebody. 看了。我看了女子射箭决赛。张娟娟真是了不起。

  A: Yes, she is awesome. Well I think I prefer the indoor events.是啊,她确实是太棒了。不过,我想我更喜欢室内项目。

  B: Do you mean indoor sports such as gymnastics and weight-lifting? 你是说像体操、举重这样的项目吗?

发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
不支持Flash
·改革30年30城市变与迁 ·新浪《对话城市》 ·诚招合作伙伴 ·新企邮上线更优惠
不支持Flash