不支持Flash

外贸人士商务英语200句:经营团队

http://www.sina.com.cn 2009年04月16日 11:09   新浪教育

284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break. 我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

289 I see. Let's break now.

290 Shall we take a break?

291 Let us take a break now.

292 Let me suggest we take a break.

293 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

294 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us. 请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

299 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事总有例外。

300 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

301 I would like to ask you a question.

我想问你一个问题。

302 Yes. Please do. 好,请说。

303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty? 你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away. 我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing. 我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said? 抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower. 请你尽量放慢说话速度。

308 I will try. 我会试试看。

309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make. 这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

312 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

313 We really need more specific information about your technology.

我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月够了吧?

315 I will try, but no promises.

我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 匿名发表
发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
不支持Flash
不支持Flash