不支持Flash

和老外过招:面试中常用“高频”语句

http://www.sina.com.cn 2009年06月27日 18:41   新浪教育

本文选自《张仲景出国护士》的博客,点击查看博客原文

  想找一份满意的工作吗? 面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言多必失。本篇摘录了若干面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答,希望能在您求职路上助您一臂之力。

  Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

  A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. (依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

  Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

  A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

  Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)

  A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it。(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)

  A:I feel I have reached a "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)

  Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)

  A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

  A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

  Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

  A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

  Q:What makes you think you would be successful in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

  A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

  Q:Are you good at multi-tasking?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) / Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

  A:Yes, I think so。

  A:This trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

  Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

  A:Helpfulness and caring。(乐于助人和关心他人。)

  A:Adaptability and sense of humor。(适应能力和幽默感。)

  A:Cheerfulness and friendliness。(乐观和友爱。)

  Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

  A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

  A:They would say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

  Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

  A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

  A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)

  Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

  A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

  A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

  Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)

  A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

  Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)

  A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)

  A:I would prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)

上一页 1 2 下一页

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 匿名发表
发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
不支持Flash
不支持Flash
不支持Flash