经典:让老外刮目相看的精华句子

http://www.sina.com.cn 2009年10月26日 15:44   新浪教育

本文选自《小小王林王林》的博客,点击查看博客原文

  下面这些句子虽然简单,却是最地道的美语精华,绝对是"学一句顶十句",说出 一句话就让外国人无比惊讶!快来疯狂操练吧!

  1. Do it yourself, then。

  既然如此,你自己来吧。(疯狂想像:别人抱怨你没做好的时候说)

  A: That\'s not the way I wanted it done。

  这可不是我想要的方式。

  B: Do it yourself, then。

  那你自己来呗。

  2. That\'s more like it。

  这才像话。(疯狂想像:像个长者一样地说)

  A: Don\'t talk to your brother that way!

  别跟你哥哥那么说话!

  B: I\'m sorry I insulted you, Jimmy。

  对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。

  A: That\'s more like it。

  那这像话。

  3. That\'s going too far。

  太过分了!

  A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?

  我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?

  B: That\'s going too far。

  那太过分了!

  4. See. / I told you (so)。

  我老早告诉过你。(疯狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先见之明地说!)

  A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping。

  我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。

  B: See, I told you so。

  看,我早就这么说。

  5. So what?

  那又怎样?(疯狂想像:毫不在乎地说!)

  A: You\'re not wearing your seatbelt。

  你没系安全带。

  B: So what?

  那又怎样?

  6. I\'m counting on you. / You\'re my only hope。

  就指望你了。(疯狂想像:可怜兮兮地说!)

  A: Sure, I\'ll come watch you give your speech。

  当然,我会来看你演讲的。

  B: Great, I\'m counting on you!

  太好了,我就指望你了。

  7. Do something (about it) ! / Don\'t just sit there!

  想想办法吧!(别闲坐着!)

  A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out。

  亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。

  B: So, don\'t just sit there, go do something about it!

  那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!

  8. Who do you think you are?

  你以为你是谁啊?!(疯狂想像:毫不客气地说!)

  A: You shouldn\'t talk to your children that way。

  你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。

  B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business。

  你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。

  9. Stop playing the fool. / Don\'t act stupid。

  别装傻了。

  A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?

  亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?

  B: I don\'t know how to run it。

  我不知道怎么操作。

  A: Stop playing the fool!

  别装傻了!

  10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?

  你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?

  A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?

  我能看看下星期的日程表吗?

  B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?

  这就是。你有什么要说吗?

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户
发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
不支持Flash