短小精悍:提升人气的英语口语集锦(2)

http://www.sina.com.cn 2009年10月28日 11:41   新浪教育

  Big mouth! 多嘴驴!

  Can-do. 能人。

  Don't play possum! 別裝蒜!

  He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。

  Make it up! 不记前嫌!

  Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。

  Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?

  Good luck! 祝你好运!

  Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。

  I'll be seeing you. 再见。

  I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?

  It is raining. 要下雨了。

  I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。

  Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。

  Stay away from him. 别靠近他。

  Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。

  That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。

  Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。

  I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。

  Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。

  Good for you! 好得很!

  Go ahead. 继续。

  Help me out. 帮帮我。

  Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。

  Lose head. 丧失理智。

  He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。

  Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?

  Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。

  Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。

  She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。

  He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。

  Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。

  Tell me when! 随时奉陪!

  It is a small world! 世界真是小!

  Not at all. 根本就不(用)。

  Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。

  Wait and see. 等着瞧。

  Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?

  What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?

  Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!

  Leave me alone. 别理我。

  Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。

  You never know. 世事难料。

  I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。

  She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。

  I'm not in a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。

  He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。

  Daring! 亲爱的!

  She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。

  I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平

  Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。

  She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。

  I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。

  I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。

  I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。

  Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。

  Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able tokeep the potboiling. 物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。

  None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。

  You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。

  Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?

  What is your major? 你学什么专业?

  My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。

  It was something that happens once in the blue moon。这是千载难逢的事。

  I'll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。

  I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。

  There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。

  He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。

  Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!

  I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。

  It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。

  Dead end. 死胡同。

  Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点

上一页 1 2 下一页

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户
发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
  闁哄倻澧楀顕€寮查悜妯侯潓閻炴稑濂旂粭鐔哥▔閹惧啿闅� 

176缂佷胶鍋ょ欢鍐残掓担杞扮磾,闁告劕绉堕獮鍥ㄥ閻樺樊娈�

缂備礁绻愰崥鈧�176缂佷胶鍋ょ欢鍐残掓担杞扮磾,婵湱鍠愮粻褰掑礃瀹ュ洤绠涘ù鑲╁Т椤ㄥ矂濡撮崒姘櫃缂備緡鍘兼晶鐘电磽閿燂拷

闁哄倻澧楀顕€寮查悜妯侯潓

濞戞搩鍘奸惃顒佸娴i鐟圭紓鍐╁灩缁爼鐛崹顔藉暈闂佸弶鍨归悾濠氭儎閿燂拷

闁归潧顑嗗┃鈧柣銏ゆ涧閻℃瑦绋婇敃鈧崢銈囨嫻瑜版帗顫夐悹鍥唺缁楀懏娼敓锟�

闁稿繐褰夐棅鈺冩導閸曨剚鐏愰柟闈涱儐濠р偓闁绘鎷�,閻犱礁娼″Λ绉坰hare.sina.cn

闁哄倻澧楀顕€鎳℃径瀣闁告艾绉村畷锟�

闁烩偓鍔庣€氼參鎮ч崷顓熺暠閻熸瑥妫濋崳褰掓儑鐎b晝鐟柣锝忔嫹

闁告帗绋掗崜鎵嫻閸濆嫬骞㈠☉鎿冧簼閳ь儸鍜佹缂佸偊鎷�

show闁告垼娅i〃銏㈢矉韫囥儳绀夌€殿喒鍋撻柛姘煎灡濮橆喖饪婚锛勵吅闁哄喛鎷�

闁告鍟撮崳閿嬨仚椤掆偓閹风増瀵奸娆戭唶

闁硅泛锕g紞姗€鎯冮崟顓犵勘鐟滄壋鏅涢幉锛勬嫚婢跺鐟柣锝忔嫹

闁告繀鑳舵晶婵嬪箵閹邦剙纾抽柣銊ュ濞撹埖鎷呴幎瑙e亾婢跺顏�

濞戞搩鍘奸惃顒佸娴i鐟圭紓鍐╁灩缁爼鐛崹顔藉暈濮掓稑瀚伴崳鍓х不濡ゅ啯纾�

闁绘牕褰夌粭鍌滅磼濠靛寰斿☉鎿冧簼閳ь儸鍜佸姰闁告熬鎷�

缂備焦鐟ラ幃鏇犫偓娑欍仦缁斿瓨绋夐鍛皻濞村吋鐔槐婵堢磼濞嗘帒娈扮€圭ǹ褰夌粩瀛樼▔椤忓嫷娈為弶鈺嬫嫹