爆笑双语:让搭讪者无地自容的拒绝佳句

http://www.sina.com.cn 2009年11月04日 11:56   新浪教育

本文选自《小小王林王林》的博客,点击查看博客原文

  Not if you were the last man on earth. 除非你是世界上最后一个男人。

  I‘m not available.我已经名花有主了。

  Not in this lifetime.这辈子休想。下辈子吧

  Is begging on the street legal here?此地当街乞讨是合法的吗?

  I am waiting for my boyfriend。我正在等我男朋友。

  Boy:Can I buy you a drink?我可以为你买一杯饮料吗?

  Girl:Actually I‘d rather have the money。不必,我很有钱。

  Boy:Can I have your name?直译:我能有你的名字吗?

  Girl:Why? Don‘t you already have one? 为什么?你不是已经有一个吗?

  Boy:I‘m a photographer. I‘ve been looking for a face like yours。我是摄影师。我一直在寻找一张像你这样的脸。

  Girl:I‘m a plastic surgeon. I‘ve been looking for a face like yours。我是整形外科医生。我也一直在寻找一张像你这样的脸。

  Boy:Is this seat empty?直译:这个座位是空的吧?

  Girl:Yes, and this one will be if you sit down。是的,如果你坐下,我的座位就是空的。

  Boy:Haven‘t I seen you some place before?我好象以前在什么地方见过你?

  Girl:Yes. That‘s why I don‘t go there anymore。是的。这就是为什么我不再去那个地方的原因。

  Boy:Will you go out with me this Saturday?这个星期六你想跟我出去吗?

  Girl:Sorry. I‘m having a headache this weekend。抱歉。这个周末我头疼。

  Boy:I think I could make you very happy。我想我能让你非常快乐。

  Girl:Why? Are you leaving?是吗?你是说你要离开?

  Boy: May I hold your hand? 我能牵着你的手吗

  Girl: No thanks,it isn't heavy. 不用了,我自己能拿的动

  Boy: Hi,didn't we go on dates before? Once or twice? 我们以前有过一两次幽会吧

  Girl: Must've been once.I never make the samemistake twice. 肯定只有一次,我从不会犯两次同样的错误。

  Boy: I'd like to call you.Your number? 能告我你的电话号码吗?

  Girl: It's in the phone book。在电话本里。

  Boy: Is this seat empty? 这个位置没人吗?

  Girl: Yes,and this one will be if you sit down. 对,即使你坐上去也是没人。

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户
发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
不支持Flash