爆笑:盘点中国人“囧囧有神”的错误翻译

http://www.sina.com.cn   2010年03月30日 11:36   南海网-南国都市报

  中国人讲英文往往会闹出很多笑话。今天,我们就来看看这些囧囧有神的中英翻译。各位看官可别犯这种错误哦。

  入口 Enter The Mouth

  餐厅 Translate server error

  快餐盒饭 Fast food box lunch

  咱俩谁跟谁啊 we two who and who?

  怎么是你,怎么老是你?how are you ? how old are you?

  你有种,我要给你点颜色瞧瞧,兄弟们,一起上!you have seed I will give you some color to see see,brothers!together up !

  有事启奏,无事退朝 hello every body!if you have something to say,then say!if you have nothing to say,go home!

  彼此彼此 you me you me

  你给我站住!You Give Me Stop!

  知之为知之,不知为不知 know is know noknow is noknow

  龙生龙,凤生凤,老鼠的儿子打地洞 dragon born dragon,chicken born chicken, mouse’ son can make hole!

  车祸现场描述 one car come one car go ,two car pengpeng,people die

  走过路过,不要错过 go past no mistake past

  要钱没有要命一条 If you want money,I have no;if you want life,I have one!

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户
Powered By Google
不支持Flash

新浪简介About Sina广告服务联系我们招聘信息网站律师SINA English会员注册产品答疑┊Copyright © 1996-2010 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有