实用会话:在美容店里的英语交谈

http://www.sina.com.cn   2010年07月01日 14:32   沪江英语

  美容美发店应该是所有人都要光顾的地方,即便你不是那么爱美之人也总要理理头发吧。用中文我们可以对自己想要达到的预期效果侃侃而谈,那么如果进了一家外国美容店,你又该如何同美容师对话呢?一起来学一下吧。

  Hairdresser: Good morning, madam。

  美容师:上午好,太太。

  Guest: Good morning. I would like a shampoo and set。

  客人:上午好。我想洗头、做头发。

  Hairdresser: Yes, madam. What style do you want?

  美容师:是,太太。做什么式样?

  Guest: I'd like to try a new hair style. Could you show me some pictures of hair styles?

  客人:我想换个新发型。你能不能给我看些发型式样的照片?

  Hairdresser: Sure. We have various models: hair bobbed, hair sweptback, chaplet hair style, shoulder-length hair style, hair done in a bun. Please have a look at them, madam。

  美容师:可以。我们有各种各样的发型,如剪短发、后掠式、盘花冠式、齐肩式,还有把头发挽成发髻。太太,您请看。

  Guest: Thanks. Please give me the style in this picture here but make the wave longer. I would like hair spray, please。

  客人:谢谢。请你按这张照片上的发型烫,波浪烫长些。请喷些发胶。

  Hairdresser: Yes, madam。

  美容师:好的,太太。

  Guest: Oh, your hair dryer is too hot. Would you adjust it, please?

  客人:哎呦,吹风太热了,请调整一下吧。

  Hairdresser: Sorry, madam. I'll adjust it right away。

  美容师:对不起,太太。我马上调整。

  Hairdresser: Is that all right now?

  美容师:现在可以了吗?

  Guest: Yes, thank。

  客人:可以了,谢谢。

  Hairdresser: Please have a look。

  美容师:请您看一看。

  Guest: Beautifully done. Please trim my eyebrows and darken them。

  客人:做得好极了。请把眉毛修一下,再画深一点。

  Hairdresser: All right, madam. And would you like a manicure?

  美容师:好的,太太。您还要修一下指甲吗?

  Guest: Yes. Use a light nail varnish, please。

  客人:要的。请用浅色指甲油。

  Vocabulary 单词表

  1. bob: 剪短(头发)

  2. sweptback: 向后倾斜的

  3. chaplet: 花冠

  4. spray: 喷,洒

  5. adjust: 调整

  6. manicure: 修指甲

  7. varnish: 清漆,油

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户
Powered By Google

新浪简介About Sina广告服务联系我们招聘信息网站律师SINA English会员注册产品答疑┊Copyright © 1996-2010 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有