职场口语:询问面试结果的实用表达

http://www.sina.com.cn   2010年07月08日 15:29   沪江英语

  如果面试后的一两周内都还没有得到通知,你也可以打电话去问问,这样能让自己心中有数,当然也可以写信或发Email去查问。我们这里所讲的主要是如何打电话询问面试结果。

  BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达

  I am just calling to follow up on the status of the position。

  我打电话只是想问一下这个职位的招聘情况。

  I am just calling to see if you have made any decision concerning the position。

  我打电话只是想知道对于这个职位你们是否已经做出了决定。

  If you have made a decision concerning / about / with regard to the Sales Manager position, ....。.

  如果关于销售经理一职你已经作出了决定,……

  Do you know ( / have any idea) when you might arrive at a decision?

  你知道你们大概什么时候会作出决定吗?

  CONVERSATIONS 会话

  (A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

  Dialogue 1

  A: Hi, may I speak to Mrs Smith, please?

  A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士讲话吗?

  I: This is Mrs Smith。

  I: 我就是史密斯。

  A: Mrs Smith, how do you do? This is Sunlin. I interviewed with you a few days ago。

  A: 史密斯女士,你好,我是几天前和你面试过的孙林。

  I: Yes, Mr. Sun。

  I: 是的,孙先生。

  A: I am just calling to follow up on the status of the Sales Manager position。

  A: 我打电话只是想问一下销售经理这个职位的招聘状况。

  I: We haven’t made any decision yet. Although we do have a couple we are looking at, including you。

  I: 我们还没有做任何决定呢,但我们已有几个人选,其中包括你。

  A: I see. Well, I am very interested in this position. And if there is any additional information you need, please call me at any time。

  A: 我知道了。是这样,我对这个职位非常感兴趣。如果你还需要别的资料,请随时打电话给我。

  I: I certainly will. Thank you for calling。

  I: 当然会的,谢谢你打来电话。

  A: Thank you very much, too。

  A: 我也非常感谢你。

  Dialogue 2

  A: Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith?

  A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?

  I: Speaking。

  I: 我就是。

  A: Hi, Mrs Smith, this is Sunlin. You interviewed me a few days ago。

  A: 你好,史密斯女士,我是孙林,几天前你面试过我。

  I: I know, can I help you?

  I: 我知道了,你有什么事吗?

  A: I am just following up to see if you have made a decision concerning the Sales Manager position。

  A: 我只是想知道关于销售经理一职你们是否已经做出了决定。

  I: Unfortunately, we have been working to meet a deadline. So we haven’t made any decision。

  I: 很抱歉,我们一直在忙着一个就要到期的工作,所以还没有作任何决定。

  A: Do you have any idea when you might arrive at a decision?

  A: 那你知道你们什么时候会作出决定吗?

  I: I hope by next weekend。

  I: 我希望是在下个周末之前吧。

  A: All right, thank you。

  A: 那好,谢谢你。

  I: You are welcome. Goodbye。

  I: 不客气,再见。

  A: Goodbye。

  A: 再见。

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户

企业服务

不支持Flash

新浪简介About Sina广告服务联系我们招聘信息网站律师SINA English会员注册产品答疑┊Copyright © 1996-2010 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有