盘点:交际高手必备的英语口语(图)

http://www.sina.com.cn   2010年07月20日 15:45   沪江英语
交际高手必备的英语口语
交际高手必备的英语口语

  久仰!

  I've heard so much about you。

  好久不见了!

  Long time no see。

  辛苦了!

  You've had a long day. You've had a long flight。

  尊敬的朋友们!

  Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

  阁下(多用于称呼大使)

  Your Excellency

  我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。

  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing。

  对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。

  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance。

  在北京过得怎么样?

  How are you making out in Beijing?

  我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。

  I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him。

  欢迎美商来北京投资。

  American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing。

  欢迎多提宝贵意见。

  Your valuable advice is most welcome。

  不虚此行!

  It's a rewarding trip!

  您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。

  As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time。

  请代我问候王先生。

  Please remember me to Mr. Wang。

  感谢光临!

  Thank you so much for coming。

  欢迎再来!

  Hope you'll come again。

  欢迎以后多来北京!

  Hope you'll visit Beijing more often。

  请留步,不用送了!

  I will see myself out, please。

  多保重!

  Take care!

  祝您一路平安!

  Have a nice trip!

  愿为您效劳!

  At your service!

  为……举行宴会/宴请

  Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

  欢迎宴会

  Welcome dinner

  便宴

  Informal dinner

  午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)

  Luncheon

  便餐

  Light meal

  工作午餐

  Working luncheon

  自助餐

  Buffet dinner/luncheon

  答谢宴会

  Return dinner

  告别宴会

  Farewell dinner

  庆功宴

  Glee feast

  招待会

  Reception

  鸡尾酒会

  Cocktail party

  茶话会

  Tea party

  包餐/点餐

  Table d'hote/a la carte

  上菜

  Serve a course

  您的位置在这里。

  Here is your seat。

  请入席!

  Please have a seat。

  欢聚一堂

  Enjoy this happy get-together

  请随便!

  Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself。

  请各位随意用餐。

  Help yourself please。

  您喝点什么?

  What would you like to drink?

  现在我提议,为了……和……之间的合作,为了……参议员的健康,干杯!

  At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

  最后,我借主人的酒,提议为……干杯!

  Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to…

  请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

  I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here。

  敬您一杯!

  Here's to you!

  祝你健康!

  To your health!

  我要为此干杯!

  I'll drink to that!

  随量!

  Whatever you like!

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户

企业服务

不支持Flash

新浪简介About Sina广告服务联系我们招聘信息网站律师SINA English会员注册产品答疑┊Copyright © 1996-2010 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有