英文面试中最常见问题大集合:沉默是金

http://www.sina.com.cn   2010年08月09日 14:08   沪江英语

  Q:How do you normally handle criticism?

  你通常如何处理别人的批评?

  A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

  沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

  A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

  我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。

  Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

  在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

  A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

  胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

  A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

  不能接受新思想的那些人。

  Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

  你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

  A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

  我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

  Q:How do you handle your failure?

  你怎样对待自己的失败?

  A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

  我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。

  Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

  什么会让你有成就感?

  A:Doing my best job for your company.

  为贵公司竭力效劳。

  A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

  尽我所能,完成一个项目。

  Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to? Why?

  假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

  A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.

  我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

  A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.

  我乐意捐给教育机构。

  Q:What is most important in your life right now?

  眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

  A:To get a job in my field is most important to me.

  对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

  A:To secure employment hopefully with your company.

  希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

  Q:What current issues concern you the most?

  目前什么事是你最关心的?

  A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China's entry to WTO on our industry.

  目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。

  Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?

  你会在本公司服务多久呢?

  A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

  只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

  Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

  你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

  A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

  在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

  A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

  我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

  A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

  也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

  如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:

  It would be premature for me to predict this。

  现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

  甚至还可以打趣的说:

  Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director或 CEO 或 president.

  说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!

  Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?

  你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

  A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

  薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

  A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:

  To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.

  坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

上一页 1 2 下一页

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户
不支持Flash

新浪简介About Sina广告服务联系我们招聘信息网站律师SINA English会员注册产品答疑┊Copyright © 1996-2010 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有