双语:七夕约会最打动情人的14句话(图)

http://www.sina.com.cn   2010年08月16日 11:47   新浪教育

本文选自《新东方在线》的博客,点击查看博客原文

七夕该跟情人说些什么呢
七夕该跟情人说些什么呢

  This card is to let you know that I still love you after all of these years.

  这张卡片是要让你知道,纵使时光荏苒,我却爱你如初。

  After 25 years, our love is even stronger than before.

  25年已经过去,我俩的爱情历久弥坚。

  To my one and only Valentine: I love you.

  献给我惟一的爱人:我爱你。

  You have always been there for me, and I will always be there for you. Happy Valentine’s Day.

  你永远在那里等待着我,而我也将永远在那里守候着你。情人节愉快。

  I fell in love with you when I first saw you, and I still am after 40 years.

  40年前,我对你一见钟情。到如今,对你的感情仍丝毫未减。

  I didn’t think that I could ever trust happiness. Then I met you. Happy Valenti ne’s Day, Dear.

  我一直不相信有真正的“幸福”,直到不久以后,我邂逅了你。亲爱的,情人节快乐。

  Our love grows stronger with every passing year. Happy Valentine’s Day, Baby.

  我俩的爱,一年比一年更坚定。小宝贝,情人节快乐。

  You have been and still are my only trValentine.

  从过去到现在,你一直是我惟一真正爱恋的人。

  To the girl of my dreams and the mother of our child: you are the only Valentine for me.

  献给我梦中的女孩及我们孩子的母亲:你是我惟一的爱人。

  I will be your Valentine until the end of time.

  我将是你的情人,直到地老天荒。

  After all these years I still feel like a schoolboy when I hold your hand. I’m thinking of you this Valentine’s Day.

  纵使多年已过,但每当我紧握你的手时,仍有一种自己还是高中生的感觉。我在这个情人节,一直思念着你。

  I made the right choice when I decided to marry you. Be my Valentine forever.

  决定跟你结婚,是正确的选择。愿你今生今世做我的情人。

  No one has ever loved me the way you do. I love being your little Valentine.

  从来没有人像你这般地爱我。我喜欢做你的小情人。

  On this Valentine’s Day, just like every day, all I have is love for you.

  如同每一个平常的日子,我在这个情人节里所拥有的东西,就是对你的爱。

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户

企业服务

不支持Flash

新浪简介About Sina广告服务联系我们招聘信息网站律师SINA English会员注册产品答疑┊Copyright © 1996-2010 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有