地道口语:跟美剧学原汁原味美国俚语(图)

http://www.sina.com.cn   2011年08月15日 13:49   中国日报网-英语点津
人类发明语言,就是为了抱怨人类发明语言,就是为了抱怨

  1. He waved with a big cheesy grin。

  他朝我挥了挥手,脸上带着那种假假的笑容。

  2. Stop being a chicken and try the rollercoaster ride!

  别那么胆小,来玩过山车啊!

  3. You have to drive all the way uptown to get him? Man, that's a drag。

  你要开车到郊区接他?那真不容易。

  4. A: Where did you buy that pen?

  B: Oh this? It's a freebie I got at the carnival。

  A: 你在哪买的那支笔?

  B: 这支啊?这是我在嘉年华得的免费赠品。

  5. I'm going to study full-on for this next exam。

  我要全力以赴准备下次考试了。

  6. Love is making you go bananas。

  恋爱把你变得疯疯癫癫的。

  7. Dude, stop drinking, you are already hammered。

  哥们,别喝了,你醉了。

  8. A: Why are you so hyper?

  B: I think it's because I ate a lot of candy this morning. Sugar makes me hyper。

  A: 你怎么这么亢奋?

  B: 可能是因为我今天早上吃糖吃多了,糖能让人亢奋。

  9. Wow, nice kicks!

  哇哦,好靓的鞋!

  10. I did it just for kicks。

  我只是为了好玩才做那件事的。

  11. Why are you so laid back? The exam is in 30 minutes!

  你怎么还是这么闲散?考试30分钟之后就要开始了!

  12. I hate all of that touchy-feely stuff!

  我讨厌在别人面前过分表露情感。

  13. Kate Perry portrayed a dorky girl in her music video for the song 'Last Friday Night.'

  凯蒂·佩里在她的单曲《上周五》MV中扮演一位呆呆傻傻的女孩。

  14. Man, that English test was a doozy. I think I failed。

  老兄,这英文考题太难了,我想我挂了。

  15. I can't hang out with Brian anymore, he's become the jack of all tirades, nothing but negativity, a real bummer。

  我不想再跟布莱恩交往下去了,他一天到晚就知道抱怨,真是个扫兴的人。

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户
分享到:

企业服务

不支持Flash

新浪简介About Sina广告服务联系我们招聘信息网站律师SINA English会员注册产品答疑┊Copyright © 1996-2011 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有