绯闻女孩S05E08:你们俩是一伙的吗(图)

http://www.sina.com.cn   2011年11月29日 17:48   新浪教育
绯闻女孩绯闻女孩

   1. My date stood me up.

  他爽约了。

  2. set her free

  给她自由

  3. Totally right call.

  简直太明智了。

  4. What's with her?

  她怎么了?

  5. Someone completely undeserving or your love and affection.

  一个配不上你的爱的人。

  6. He's our rising star.

  他是后起之秀

  7. I'm totally freaking out.

  我都吓死了。

  8. What's going on?

  出了什么事

  9. shows up out of nowhere

  突然冒了出来

  10. And I'll make sure whatever happens to me happens to you, too.

  就算我死,也要拉着你一同陪葬。

  11. my friends always have my back.

  我的朋友都会力挺我的。

  12. I was about to ask you the same thing.

  我正要问你呢。

  13. Seems Charlie's in hot water...And she's about to get burned.

  查莉貌似陷入水深火热,马上要引火上身了。

  14. help me out?

  你能说明一下吗?

  15. I'm out of a job.

  我就要被开除了。

  16. Well... keep me posted.

  那有什么进展再给我汇报吧。

  17. tight-lipped

  一丝口风都不透

  18. give me a hint

  给我暗示

  19. It's a win-win.

  双赢。

  20. But it's our smoking gun.

  这可是我们的杀手锏。

  21. Oh, we're a very rare breed.

  我们可是绝种好人

  22. you gotta hold on real tight.

  你真得好好把握。

  23. I'll figure something out.

  我会想出办法来的。

  24. I mean, are you two working together?

  我是说,你们俩是一伙的吗?

  25. Have you been working together this whole time?

  你们从一开始就是串通好的吗?

  26. I'm as much in the dark as you are.

  我和你一样什么都不知道。

  27. I'll make myself scarce.

  我会消失的

  28. Once and for all.

  一劳永逸。

  29. So that's one thing out of a million.

  这只不过是沧海一粟。

  30. But this is a good lesson for you.

  但是吃一堑长一智。

分享到:

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户

企业服务

新浪简介About Sina广告服务联系我们招聘信息网站律师SINA English会员注册产品答疑┊Copyright © 1996-2011 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有