地道口语:五个简单句子帮你玩转职场

http://www.sina.com.cn   2012年03月05日 11:17   沪江英语

  你英语口语不错,可就是说得不地道,特别是办公室英语,说起来总是带有浓浓的“乡土气息”。要想说得又好又地道,那就一起来“师夷长技以制夷”,学习下老外超爱说的工作英语吧!

  1. I couldn't agree more。

  我完全同意。

  实战一

  A: How about you?

  你是怎么想的?

  B: I couldn't agree more。

  我完全同意。

  实战二

  A: How to promote the new product?

  如何推广新产品呢?

  B: I think we should invest more money in marketing. What's your idea, Jack?

  我想我们应该在营销上进行更多的投资。杰克,你认为呢?

  C: I don't agree. It needs too much fund. Meanwhile, we'd better hold the old customers first。

  我不这样认为,这需要太多的资金。同时,我们最好先抓住老顾客。

  A: Yes, I couldn't agree more。

  是的,我完全同意。

  补充包

  I'm all for it。

  我完全同意。

  I quiet agree。

  我完全同意。

  I agree completely。

  我完全同意。

  2. I'll do my best。

  我尽力而为。

  实战一

  A: Do you think you can do it?

  您认为你可以吗?

  B: I'll do my best。

  我尽力而为。

  实战二

  A: I want to congratulate you on the complete success of A project. You really did a good job。

  恭喜你的A项目取得圆满成功,你的工作真的做的很出色。

  B: Thank you, Jane. I appreciate it. It was a very interesting project. I really enjoyed working on it. Unfortunately, I must mention that, from what I've seen so far, the B project doesn't go well. Is there any problem I can help with?

  谢谢,简。我很感谢。这个项目很有意思,我很喜欢干。不过,我不得不指出,根据我所了解的情况来看,B项目进展的不太顺利。有什么我可以帮忙的吗?

  A: Not really. I'll get it back on track. I'm sorry. I think I jumped the gun。

  不用,我会让它马上步入正轨。很抱歉,我想是我太仓促了。

  B: I'm sure you can deal with it。

  我相信你能处理的很好。

  A: I'll do my best。

  我会尽力的。

  补充包

  I'll try my best。

  我尽力而为。

  I did all I can do。

  我已经尽了最大的努力了。

  That's all I can do。

  我已经尽了最大的努力了。

  3. Things happen。

  常有的事。

  实战一

  A:I'm crazy。

  我疯了。

  B: Don't worry. Things happen。

  别担心,常有的事。

  实战二

  A: Why did Tony go mad?

  托尼为什么发飙?

  B: Things happen。

  常有的事。

  补充包

  It happens!

  常有的事。

  It happens to everyone。

  这种事谁都会遇到。

  It's a common mistake。

  这是常见的错误。

  4 I think so。

  我想是吧。

  实战一

  A: Do you think we can finish the task on time?

  你认为我们能按时完成任务吗?

  B: I think so。

  我想是吧。

  实战二

  A: Good morning. What's wrong with you?

  早上好。怎么了?

  B: I don't feel very well. I'm very tired all day。

  我感觉不舒服。我整天都感到很累。

  A: Let me see. You have got a cold。

  我看看。你感冒了。

  B: Can you tell me how I got a cold?

  能告诉我我是怎么感冒的吗?

  A: Maybe you overworked。

  或许你太过度工作了。

  B: I think so. I have too much work to do every day。

  我想是吧,我每天都有太多的工作要做。

  补充包

  I believe so。

  我想是吧。

  I suppose so。

  我想是吧。

  So they are。

  我想是吧。

  5. I can't take it anymore!

  我再也受不了了!

  实战一

  A: I can't take it anymore! I quit。

  我再也受不了了,我不干了。

  B: Don't be so rash。

  别这么鲁莽。

  实战二

  A: George, I think we'd better do the task separately。

  乔治,我想我们最好各自分开做这个工作吧。

  B: Why?

  为什么?

  A: I can't take it anymore! You always consider yourself in the right。

  我再也受不了了,你太自以为是了。

  补充包

  I have had it!

  我再也无法忍受了!

  I can't bear it anymore。

  我再也无法忍受了。

  I can't stand it any longer。

  我再也无法忍受了。

  I can't put up with it any longer!

  我再也无法忍受了!

  This is the last straw。

  我已经忍无可忍了。

分享到:

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户

企业服务

新浪简介About Sina广告服务联系我们招聘信息网站律师SINA English会员注册产品答疑┊Copyright © 1996-2012 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有