没网也能活:打发时间时如何放大招(双语)

2015年07月09日11:37  国际在线 微博    收藏本文     
没网也能活:打发时间时如何放大招(双语)没网也能活:打发时间时如何放大招(双语)

  [1]Pretended to work假装在工作

  "Well, you could just sit at your desk and go to sleep with a pen in your hand. "

  额, 只能坐在办公椅上,手里拿着一支笔打盹。

  [2] Searched for cat pictures ... but not online

  找猫咪的图片,但不是在网上搜

  "I flipped through magazines looking for funny pictures of cats doing funny things."

  我翻翻杂志,挑那些滑稽猫咪的图片。

  [3] Daydream做白日梦

  "Honestly? Stare out of the window and daydream. I had so many more good ideas back then."

  老实说,(无聊时)就凝视着窗外幻想。回到办公室后我会文思泉涌。

  [4] Sent prank faxes to other offices向其他办公室发恶作剧传真

  "We'd send a filthy

  fax to some of the other companies. And receive some of the filthiest jokes and drawings back. Some of them ended up on the wall in the copy room."

  我们给其他公司发污秽照片,接着会收到黄色笑话或者图片。最终有些就被贴在复印室了。

  [5] Played Minesweeper and Solitaire扫雷和纸牌游戏

  "There was no internet but thanks to Windows 95, I played Solitaire and Minesweeper all day long."

  虽然不能上网,但幸亏Windows 95里我还可以玩扫雷和纸牌游戏,这个可以耗掉一整天。

  [6] Invented and Played Office Games自创办公室游戏

  We spent many hours playing 'shelf-ball。

  我们会花很多时间玩一种叫做“架子球”的游戏。

  Equipment:

  所需器材:

  - Tennis Ball

  网球

  - Mailboxes

  邮箱盒子

  Rules:游戏规则

  - The ball must bounce

  球必须得弹起来

  - You get 1 point for making it in any mailbox

  球落到任意邮箱里,得1分。

  - You get 2 points for making it in a corner mailbox

  落到角落的盒子里,得2分。

  - You lose 1 point for making it in your boss' or opponent's mailbox

  落到老板或者对手的盒子里,扣1分。

  - You get 3 points for making it in your own mailbox

  落到自己的邮箱里,得3分。

  - First person to get 5 points wins"

  最先积满5分者获胜。

  [7] Read junk mail

  查看垃圾邮件

  "I talk to my older co-workers about this a lot. You know all that mail you get -- magazines, trade publications, seminar sign ups, etc. -- that you just throw in the trash every day? Before the internet you would sit around and read that s--t."

  我常和老员工谈起这个。经常会收到有关杂志、商业报刊、研讨会申请等等的垃圾邮件。你都丢到垃圾筒了?断网无所事事时,你可以看看这些邮件。

  [8] Took long lunches

  延长中餐时间

  [9] Took more smoke breaks

  多抽几根烟休息下

  [10] Went home early

  提前下班回家

文章关键词: 没网wifi双语游戏垃圾

分享到:
收藏  |  保存  |  打印  |  关闭

已收藏!

您可通过新浪首页(www.sina.com.cn)顶部 “我的收藏”, 查看所有收藏过的文章。

知道了

0
收藏成功 查看我的收藏
猜你喜欢

看过本文的人还看过