Prince Harry has reason to pop open the bubbly tonight, after being voted the world's hottest male royal.
The 31-year-old heartthrob easily beat his big brother Prince William, who came ninth in the ranking.
In second place was Prince Carl Philip, 37, who is fourth in line to the Swedish throne and married to model Sofia Hellqvist.
The results are from a new poll of 1,000 women, by Crown Clinic in Manchester, a leading hair transplant centre. The survey also found that it was more than Harry's good looks that won him the hearts of the female population. Women described the prince as "fun" but also considered him a great ambassador for Britain and the royal family.
Hair transplant surgeon Asim Shahmalak from Crown Clinic, who ran the survey said:"Prince Harry is our most popular young royal and it is great to see that he has now been voted the world's number one Prince Charming, too."
Dr Shahmalak added:"The other fun finding from the poll is that it was won by a ginger-haired man. You don't find many Hollywood leading men who are redheads but Harry shows that it is a very attractive hair colour. I think Harry's whole look has been enhanced by his recent beard which really suits him."
1. Prince Harry
2. Prince Carl Philip - third in line to the throne of Sweden[/en]
3. Andrea Casiraghi - second in line to the throne of Monaco
4. Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum-first in line to the throne of Dubai
5. Prince Felix - second in line for the throne of Luxembourg
6. Prince Wenzeslaus of Liechtenstein
7. King Felipe VI of Spain
8. Prince Amedeo of Belgium
9. Duke of Cambridge - Prince William
10. Peter Phillips