1. What is the name for an outdoor swimming pool?
a) a beach
b) a park
c) a lido
d) an aquarium
2. If you're off to the swimming pool, don't forget to pack your swimming costume. Which one of these is NOT a type of costume?
3. Which one of these phrases relates to failing or succeeding in doing something?
a) sink or swim
b) sink and swim
c) sink whilst swimming
d) sinking to swim
4. Which of the following activities are commonly found at water parks?
c) wave machine
d) all of the above
5. Which of these is not a type of stroke?
a) breast stroke
b) front crawl
d) freestyle stroke
6. Which of the following sayings means 'a situation that you cannot deal with because it is too difficult or dangerous'?
a) You're out of your depth
b) You're in too deep
c) You're struggling to keep your head above water
d) All of the above
1) c, 2) d, 3) a, 4) d, 5) d, 6) d.