没有一点点防备,一年一度的双11预售大战已经提前打响。
看完各种规则,网友们纷纷开始怀疑自己的数学和阅读理解能力。定金翻倍、支付满减、各种叠加红包和优惠券、无门槛跨店活动……到底花了多少钱?便宜了多少?还有多少券明天要过期?有网友感叹说,数学和阅读理解能力不好的人就不配过今年的双11……
讨价的英文怎么说?
讨价的英文可以用haggle或者bargain表示,比如:
Ella taught her how to haggle with used furniture dealers.
埃拉教她如何和旧家具经销商砍价。
Shop in small local markets and don't be afraid to bargain.
在当地的小店购物,不要害怕砍价。
那么如何能够顺利的进行砍价呢,下面给大家带来几种砍价的方式。
1. 开门见山法
直截了当的表达讨价还价,可以这么说:
Is there any discount?
有折扣吗?
How much discount do you give?
你们可以给几折?
Could you cut the price a little, please?
你可以把价格降一点吗?
Can I make an offer?
能讲价吗?
Can you make it a little cheaper?
能便宜点吗?
Give me a discount.
给我打个折吧。
How about buying one and getting one free?
买一赠一怎么样?
Come on. Give me a break on this.
别这样,就给我让点儿价吧!
2.拐弯抹角法
不好意思直接砍价,可以这么说:
Lower the price and I'll consider it.
价钱低一点我才会考虑。
I like everything about it except the price.
除了价格之外,我都很满意。
Will you give me a discount if I buy more than one?
如果我多买些,可以给我打折吗?
I’ll tell my friends about your shop. Can I get a special price?
我会给朋友宣传你家店,可以给我个优惠价吗?
If I pay the full price, can you give me something extra?
如果我付原价,可以给我小赠品吗?
Let's make it 30 yuan, a round number.
就30元了,凑个整吧。
3.不屈不挠法
买东西就是被宰,明确立场绝不被宰,可以这么说:
Don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.
别想宰我,我识货。
If you don't give me a better price, I won't buy this.
如果价格不更优惠些,我是不会买的。
The price is beyond my budget, and I can’t afford it if you don’t give me a special price.
这价格超出了我的预算,如果你不给我优惠价我是不会买的。
4.威逼利诱法
看店家没有降价的意思,就威胁要离开或者去别家买:
I've seen this cheaper (in) other places.
我在别家有看过更便宜的。
I heard other stores were having great mark-downs on this item.
听说别家的这个东西在大减价。
I don’t think I’ll have any of them. I’ll check around a few more places.
这些我都不想要了,我再去看看別的地方。
I can get this cheaper at other places.
这样东西我在别的地方可以买到更便宜的。
有了这四种砍价方法,卖家肯定便宜卖给你啦!