1. What a long sleepless night! I thought I was the only sleepless. So are you!
2. This is my first time to be in the chat room. Will you please join me?
3. May I join in? I’m easy to get along.
4. You have a very special name. I think you must be a unique girl.
5. I am as humorous as Zhou Xingchi and as handsome as Zhou Runfa. It will be a great fun to be with me.
1. Where are you from?
2. Which city do you live in
3. I live in Beijing, and you?
4. Where is your hometown
5. Great! We are from the same city! To cite a famous Chinese saying, when one meets one’s town fellow, one cannot help weeping for excitement. Haha~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
1. Can you tell us a bit about your university and your major?
2. Are you an undergraduate or a postgraduate?
3. Have you heard the saying that "Nowadays bachelor holders are as many as dogs, Master holders are all over the street".
4. Never mind. I’m kidding. But I have a doctorate degree.
5. In fact I am a Doctor of Tea. Haha~~~~~
1. Shall we chat more intimately? To me, you are not an ordinary girl.
2. You are the queen. Haha~~~~~~~~~~~~
3. I am 23.You must be younger than me!
4. May I know your occupation?
5. I am a salesman. I work like a cow: Make much milk for a company, but eat only a little grass.
1. I wish I can get used to speaking in English.
2. I can't hold on studying without someone's encouragement.
3. I am working on it. I hope some day speaking English would just be a piece of cake for me.
4. I’m trying to improve my English through chatting online in English.
5. We’ve got lots of time to improve/practice our English. 我们有很多时间来提高/练习我们的英语。
1. I found an interesting and practical way of learning English. That is Wulitou (Casual) way.
2. Wulitou (Casual) way makes English learning as interesting as playing a game.
3. The initiators of Wulitou way are fans of Dahuaxiyou (Talking About Western Odyssey). They include journalists and foreign teachers. They share a common name Zhou Benchi.
4. Believe it or not, by reading this book, you will be able to chat online in English very soon.
5. It’s called practice while learning.
1. What is the English for癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉?
2. It's not "A toad wants to eat a swan". It is "Angels fly out of your arse". 不是"A toad wants to eat a swan"而是"Angels fly out of your arse"。
3. Literally it means "屁股（arse）里飞出天使(angels)来". It's very interesting, isn't it?
4. Don't be oversensitive. I’m just kidding.
5. That sentence comes from Titanic. The original sentence is “You’d as like have angels fly out of your arse as get next to the likes of her.”
这句话的原话来自于《泰坦尼克号》，全句是：“You’d as like have angels fly out of your arse as get next to the likes of her.” （想和她那样的姑娘在一起，你简直是“癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉”。）
1. What do you do in your spare time?
2. What's you favorite sport?
3.Good health is priceless.
4. What's your favorite movie?
5. 5 Smoking affects one’s health. But, to me, bad habits are difficult to get rid of.