父亲节温馨美文:我的父亲是我的英雄

http://www.sina.com.cn   2012年06月15日 11:00   沪江英语
我的父亲是我的英雄我的父亲是我的英雄

  My father was my hero

  我的父亲是英雄

  My father was my hero, all throughout my life.

  我的父亲就是我的英雄,从始至终

  The father of eight children, he saw his share of strife.

  身为八个孩子的父亲,他明白自己重任在身

  When I was very little, he appeared to be so large.

  我小的时候觉得他的身躯是那样伟岸

  In my eyes he could do anything, we all knew he was in charge.

  在我眼里他无所不能,我们都知道他能掌控一切

  He was a man of great strength both physically and in mind,

  他的身体和头脑都充满了力量

  but in him there was a gentleness, he found ways to be outgoing and kind.

  但他刚中带柔,他懂得怎样做到随和和友善

  Many days of childhood were greeted with a kiss,

  童年的一天常以他的吻开始

  and songs to me as I awoke, those days I surely miss.

  醒来便伴着歌声,我着实怀念那些日子

  He made me feel so special, "Miss America" he would sing.

  他给我唱“美国小姐”,让我觉得自己与众不同

  I knew I had my father's love. It gave me courage to do almost anything.

  我知道我拥有我父亲的爱,这让我有勇气面对世上所有的挑战

  From him I learned to stand up tall, to be proud of who I am.

  从他那里我学到做人要挺直腰板,要为自己骄傲

  Strength and determination were the qualities of this fine man.

  力量与决心是这个好人的特质

  As the years of his life dwindled down, that strength kept him alive.

  当他渐渐老去,这种力量让他保持生机

  Plus the unfailing determination to help my ailing mother have the care she needed to survive.

  这种不败的决心还帮助我体弱多病的母亲得到了必要的照顾

  He loved her and his children, so much he gave up years of his life.

  他爱他的妻子和孩子,他愿意为了他们放弃自己的生活

  caring for this woman, his soul mate, his wife.

  他花时间照顾这个女人,他的灵魂伴侣,他的妻子

  Day and night he struggled for years with her disease.

  夜以继日,他与她的疾病抗争

  A lesser man would have been brought down to his knees.

  若是一个意志薄弱的人恐怕早已被打倒

  With illnesses of his own, he still stood by her side

  但哪怕自己也疾病缠身,他依旧站在她的身旁

  caring for her and loving her until the day she died.

  照顾她爱她直到她的生命终止

  Twenty days later his own time was at an end.

  20天后他随她而去

  I lost my hero, my father, a man who was my friend.

  我失去了我的英雄,我的父亲,我的朋友

  A few years have passed, and life just isn't the same.

  许多年过去了,生活变了样

  But as Father's Day approaches, I will celebrate his name.

  但每当父亲节临近,我还是会在心里念他的名字

  With prayers to him and God above to stay by my side,

  我为他祈祷,相信上帝会在我身旁

  to watch over me and guide me, to look down on me with pride.

  他看护我、指引着我、骄傲地望着我

  For I am my father's daughter, one day we will meet again.

  我是我父亲的女儿,总有一天我们会再见

  But until then I will remember, and the love will never end.

  到那时我还会记得,这份爱永远不会结束

分享到:

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户

企业服务

  闂備礁鎼崐缁樻櫠濡も偓椤繈顢氶埀顒€顕i弻銉﹀€绘俊顖欒濞硷拷闂佽崵鍋炵粙鎴炵附閺冨倻绠旈柣鏂挎憸閳绘棃鏌熼幆褍鏆遍梻鍜冩嫹 

176缂傚倷妞掗懗鍫曞磻閵堝洦顐介柛鎰暙閹烘挻濯撮弶鐐村绾撅拷,闂備礁鎲¢崝鏇犵矓閸洜宓侀柛銉e妼椤曢亶鏌eΟ鐑樷枙婵炲牞鎷�

缂傚倸鍊风粈浣烘崲閹版澘瑙﹂柍褝鎷�176缂傚倷妞掗懗鍫曞磻閵堝洦顐介柛鎰暙閹烘挻濯撮弶鐐村绾撅拷,婵犳鍠栧﹢閬嶅窗閹邦喚涓嶇憸鐗堝笒缁€鍐偓骞垮劚濞层倗绮诲☉妯忓綊鎳栭埡浣囥垺銇勯妸銉х劯濠碘剝鎸冲畷鎺戭潩椤掍焦鐝掔紓鍌氬€风欢锟犲储閸忓吋娅犻柣妯兼暩绾句粙鏌ㄩ悤鍌涘

闂備礁鎼崐缁樻櫠濡も偓椤繈顢氶埀顒€顕i弻銉﹀€绘俊顖欒濞硷拷

濠电偞鍨堕幖鈺呭储婵傚憡鍎嶆い鎺嶇椤曞崬霉閿濆妫戦柣鐔锋贡缁辨捇宕橀埡浣轰患缂備緡鍠栭悥濂告偘椤曗偓瀹曞綊顢欓挊澶嬫畼闂傚倷绀佸鍫曞垂瑜版帗鍋╁┑鐘崇閸庡酣鏌ㄩ悤鍌涘

闂備礁缍婂ḿ褔顢栭崱妞绘敠闁逞屽墴閺岋綁濮€閵堝棙閿梺鐑╁墲閻燂妇绮欐繝鍥ㄦ櫇闁逞屽墴瀹曘垽濡堕崶銊ヮ伕閻熸粎澧楃敮妤咃綖婢舵劖鍋i柛銉憾閸炶櫣绱掑Δ鈧幊蹇撫缚椤忓牊鏅搁柨鐕傛嫹

闂備胶枪缁绘劘銇愭径鎰棅闁冲搫鍟亸搴ㄦ煕閺囥劌澧柣蹇斿姍閺岀喖妫冨☉鍗炲壉濠电姍鈧崑鎾绘⒑缂佹﹩娈i柟鍑ゆ嫹,闂佽崵濮崇粈浣羔缚閳ユ緞娑氱矓閸х櫠are.sina.cn

闂備礁鎼崐缁樻櫠濡も偓椤繈顢氶埀顒勫箠閳╁啫绶為悗锝庡墮椤ユ垿姊洪崨濠呭缂佸娼欓悾鐑芥晸閿燂拷

闂備胶鍎甸崑鎾诲礉鎼达絺鍋撳鐓庡籍闁诡啫鍥ф嵍妞ゆ挾鍠撻弳鐘绘煟閻斿摜鎳冩俊顐g箞瀹曞疇銇愰幒鎾冲壋闁诲函绲洪弲婵嬫偡椤栫偞鐓熼柨婵嗙箲鐎氾拷

闂備礁鎲$敮妤冪矙閹烘绀堥柟娈垮枟鐎氬鏌涘┑鍡楊仼妤犵偑鍨归埥澶愬箼閸愌呭嚬闂侀€炲苯鍔柛婊€鐒﹂鎴犵磽娴gǹ浜伴柟鍑ゆ嫹

show闂備礁鎲¢崹鐓庘枍閿濆鈧啴濮€閵忋垻鐒块棅顐㈡储閸庡磭绮堟径灞稿亾濞堝灝鏋撻柛瀣崌閺屾稑顫濋悡搴d画濠殿喗锕╅崰鏍偑婵犳凹鏁冮柨娑樺閸氬懘姊洪崫鍕灕闁瑰嚖鎷�

闂備礁鎲¢〃鍛村疮閹绢喖闂梺鍨儍娴犳碍銇勯幒鍡椾壕闂佸綊顥撴晶妤冣偓闈涖偢椤㈡稑鈻庨幋顓炴暪

闂備胶顢婂▔娑㈡晝閿濆洨绀婃慨妞诲亾闁诡垰鍟村畷鐔碱敇閻橀潧瀚庨柣鐔哥矋婢瑰寮插☉銏犵疅闁挎稑瀚€氭艾顭跨捄渚Ш闁荤噥鍨堕弻锝夋晲韫囨柨顏�

闂備礁鎲$换鈧柤瀹犲煐閺呰泛鈹戠€n亞顔岄梺褰掑亰閸撴瑧澹曢幎鑺ョ厽闁靛ǹ鍎遍顏呯箾閹剧懓鐓愰柟宄版嚇楠炲海鎲撮敐鍛婵犮垼娉涢鍛搭敂閿燂拷

濠电偞鍨堕幖鈺呭储婵傚憡鍎嶆い鎺嶇椤曞崬霉閿濆妫戦柣鐔锋贡缁辨捇宕橀埡浣轰患缂備緡鍠栭悥濂告偘椤曗偓瀹曞綊顢欓挊澶嬫畼濠殿喗甯楃粙鎴犫偓姘嵆瀹曟娊宕滆娑撳秵淇婇妶鍛殲缁炬拝鎷�

闂備胶绮悧鏇°亹婢跺瞼绠旈柛灞剧矌绾惧吋绻濋棃娑卞剰鐎电増鏌ㄩ埥澶愬箼閸愌呭嚬闂侀€炲苯鍔柛婊€绀佹慨浼存⒑閸涘﹦鍟查柟鍑ゆ嫹

缂傚倸鍊烽悞锕傛偡閵夆晛绠栭柡鍥╁Л閸嬫挸鈽夊▎宥勬勃缂備焦鏌ㄩ悺銊х矙婢舵劦鏁傞柛娑卞枤閻ㄧ粯绻涢弶鎴濇倯闁绘棏鍓涘Σ鎰攽閸垻锛滃┑鐐叉鐢帒鈻撻幍顔瑰亾閸︻厐纭呫亹婢跺瞼鍗氶悗娑欋缚閳绘梹銇勮箛鎾愁伌婵炲牏鍋ゅ鍫曞煛鐎n偄顏�

新浪简介About Sina广告服务联系我们招聘信息网站律师SINA English会员注册产品答疑┊Copyright © 1996-2012 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有