儿童睡前双语小故事:飞行的乌龟(图)

2015年08月20日15:09  新东方在线     收藏本文     
飞行的乌龟飞行的乌龟

  One bright sunny morning. Mr.Turtle gets bored in the water. He plans to go out on the shore。

  在一个春光明媚的早晨。乌龟先生在水里感到无聊。他打算要上岸去。

  I am tired of swimming all day . I’ll go out on the shore today 。

  我已经厌烦整日游泳了。我今天要到岸上去。

  Good morning , Mr.Yurtle . Where are you going so early ?

  早上好,乌龟先生。这么早你要去哪里呀?

  Well , I’m going out of the water . I plan to walk along the shore 。

  我要离开水里。我要一个人到岸上去。

  On the shore ? ! I envy the shore , Mr.Turtle 。

  岸上?我好羡慕你呀,乌龟先生。

  Why is that ?

  为什么?

  Well , if I go out of the water , I’ll die . So you are very lucky . Please tell me about the outside world.what is out there?

  哦,如果我离开水的话,会死掉。所以你的命真好。请告诉我关于外面世界的事,外面有什么?

  Well,Mrs.Fish,there is so much to see. I don’t know where to begin. First ,there are trees and mountains. Second , there are houses and people . Third , there is the sky 。

  鱼太太,外面有很多好看的东西,我不知道要从哪里说起。第一,有树木有高山。第二,有房子和人类。第三,有天空。

  Tell me about sky !

  告诉我关于天空的事。

  It is blue and beautiful. It is also bigger than the sea . You can see everything from there , But you must fly 。

  它又蓝又美。它也比大海还要广大。从哪里你可以看到所有的东西,但是你必须会飞翔。

  You are lucky , Mr.Turtle , But can you fly , too ?

  你好幸运,乌龟先生,但是你也会飞吗?

  Well , oh… of course . It’s easy , I’ll taech you someday 。

  这个嘛,哦…当然。那很简单,改天我教你。

  Really ? You promise ?

  真的?你发誓?

  I must go now . I’m a little busy today . I’ll talk to you later 。

  我得走了,我今天有点忙。晚点再跟你聊。

  Okay , I’m sorry ,please go now . I’ll see you later , Have a nice day 。

  好的,我很抱歉,请慢走。待会儿见,祝你有个愉快的一天。

  Thank you , You too . Bye , Bye 。

  谢谢,你也是,再见。

  Mrs. Fish and Mr.Turtle part . Mr. Turtle is out on the shore , He walks around 。

  鱼太太和乌龟先生各自离去。

  乌龟先生到了岸上,他四处闲逛。

  Look at all those trees , It’s so beautiful here . Hey ,what’s that ? It’s a bird . Look at it fly , Birds are so lucky . I wish I wes a bird . I wish I could fly , too 。

  看看这些树,这里是多忙美丽呀。嘿,那是什么?是一只小鸟。看他飞翔的样子,鸟儿是的幸运。我希望我是只鸟,我希望我也能飞。

  Just then ,a litter butterfly lands on a flower for a moment . Then it flies away again 。

  这时候,有只蝴蝶停在花朵上一会儿。然后又再度飞走。

  It’s so unfair , Even that little butterfly can fly . Why can’t I ? I want to fly , too 。

  真不公平,连一只小蝴蝶都会飞。为什么我不会,我也想飞。

  Hello there , Mr.Turtle , what did you just say ?

  你好,乌龟先生,你刚刚说什么?

  Oh , it’s you , Mrs.Eagle . I said I said t want to fly . Hey ! Perhaps , you can teach me 。

  哦,是你呀,老鹰太太,我说我想飞。嘿!或许你可以叫我?

  Ha ,ha ha , You must be joking . How can a Turtle fly ?

  哈!哈!哈!你在开玩笑吧!乌龟怎么能飞呢?

  Why ? You can teach me . 为什么不能呢?你可以教我呀。

  That’s nonsence . You don’t even have wrings, And you are too heavy 。

  无稽之谈。你连翅膀都没有,而且你太重了。

  Why do I need wrings ?

  为什么我要有翅膀?

  You need wrings to fly 。

  你要有翅膀才能飞呀!

  Oh , no , Boo-hoo , Then I can’t fly ?

  哦,不,呜,呜,呜,那么我不能飞吗?

  No , But you can swim , I can’t , so cheer up 。

  不能,但是你会游泳,我不会,所以开心点。

  How about this , Mrs.eagle !

  那这样好不好,老鹰太太?

  What ? 什么?Can you take me up ?

  你可以带我上去吗?

  It’s too dangerous 。

  那太危险了。

  Oh , please ! Just this once . I want to see the land and the sea from the sky . I’ll do anything for you 。

  哦,拜托!只要这一次。我很想从天空看看陆地和海洋。我会为你做任何事情的。

  Well , I don’t know . It’s dangeroue up there , What if you fall ?

  嗯,我不知道呀。那上面很危险,如果你掉下来怎么办?

  Don’t worry . I’ll hold on tight , I’ll be careful。

  别担心。我会抓紧,我会小心的。

  The Turtle keeps begging . The Eagle cannot say “no” any longer She agrees to take the Turtle up into the sky ..

  乌龟不断地恳求。老鹰再也无法说“不”。她答应带乌龟到天空。

  Okay , Mr,Turtle . Juat this once , Never again 。

  好吧,乌龟先生。就这一次,下不为例。

  Oh , thank you so much 。

  哦,感激不尽。

  Okay , now hold on tight , Let’s go up . One ,two ,three , whee …

  好啊,现在抓紧了。我们上去吧。一,二,三,嘎…

  The Eagle takes the Turtle up into the sky 。

  老鹰带着乌龟飞到空中。

  Oh my goodness !It’s scary up here 。

  我的天啊!上面好恐怖呀!

  Are you okay ? Do you want to go back down ?

  你还好吗?你要回到下面吗?

  No ,no , I’m fine now , look below . It’s so beautiful , I feel like I’m flying 。

  不,不, 我现在很好,看看下面。多么美丽啊!我觉得我好像在飞。

  Okay , let’s go down now 。

  好哇,我们现在下去吧。

  No ,No! I want to go up higher 。

  不,不要,我还要到更高的地方。

  It’s too dangerous 。

  那太危险了。

  The Turtle insists . So the Eagle takes him up even higher 。

  乌龟坚持着。所以老鹰带他到更高的地方。

  It is so wonderful up here . I think I can fly by myself now 。

  这里实在是太棒了。我想现在我可以靠自己飞了。

  What ?! Are you crazy ? You can’t fly by yourself !

  什么?! 你疯了吗?你自己无法飞的!

  Yes , I can . I’ll show you , Please , Let me go 。

  不,我可以。我飞给你看,请放开我。

  Are you please , But I warned you , Good luck 。

  遵命,不过我可是警告过你了。祝好运。

  The Eagle lets go and the Turtle starts to go down . The Fish sees the Turtle falling down 。

  老鹰将乌龟放开,而乌龟开始往下掉。鱼看到乌龟落下。

  What’s happening ? Why am I not flying ? Oh , no !!! I should have stayed on the land 。

  发生什么事了?为什么我没有飞起来呢?哦,不!!!我应该待在陆地上的。

  Hey , why isn’t Mr.Turtle flying ? He is coming down really fast . Be careful , Mr.Turtle ! There’s a big rock below . (splash and crack)

  嘿,为什么乌龟先生不飞呢?他掉落的好快,小心,乌龟先生。下面有颗大石头。(吭隆、哐啷)

  The Turtle lands on a big rock and his back breaks into a thousand pieces 。

  乌龟坠落在一颗大石头上,而他的背摔成千百个碎片。

  Poor Mr.Turtle , I don’t envy him anymore 。

  可怜的乌龟先生,我再也不羡慕他了。

  MORAL: Know your limits 。

  要有自知之明。

 

文章关键词: 双语乌龟

分享到:
收藏  |  保存  |  打印  |  关闭

已收藏!

您可通过新浪首页(www.sina.com.cn)顶部 “我的收藏”, 查看所有收藏过的文章。

知道了

0
收藏成功 查看我的收藏
猜你喜欢

看过本文的人还看过