首页 > 新浪教育 > 洋话连篇 > 洋话拾遗 > 正文
洋话笔记本(三)
http://www.sina.com.cn 2003/01/07 13:52  洋话连篇

  1. What is worth doing is worth doing well.

  只要你觉得某事值得去做,就一定要把它做好。

  2. Would you like to go to a party with me?

  你想不想和我一起去参加一个聚会?

  3. All at once, a rabbit came out of a hole.

  突然,一只兔子从一个洞中跑了出来。

  4. All characters in the book are imaginary.

  书中所有的人物都是虚构的。

  5. This way, he can kill two birds with one stone.

  这样他就能两全其美。

  6. We are all taking medicine against the disease.

  我们都服药治疗疾病。

  7. I'm sorry, these two books are 3 days overdue.

  小姐,对不起,这两本书已经过期3天了。

  8. Manners are quite different from country to country.

  各国的礼仪各不相同。

  9.We don't see eye to eye.

  我们意见不同.

  10.I know a thing or two.

  我略知一二.

英语学习论坛

 相关链接
  • “进口联络员”英语怎么说? (2003/01/07/ 13:45)
  • “土木工程师”英语怎么说? (2003/01/07/ 13:44)
  • “专栏作家”英语怎么说? (2003/01/07/ 13:43)
  • “外汇部核算员”英语怎么说? (2003/01/07/ 13:42)
  • 世界真小 (2003/01/06/ 13:31)
  • 我想来祝酒 (2003/01/06/ 13:28)
  •  洋话连篇专栏



    教育频道意见反馈留言板 电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    Copyright © 1996 - 2004 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved

    版权所有 新浪网
    北京市通信公司提供网络带宽