首页 > 新浪教育 > 洋话连篇 > 洋话拾遗 > 正文
洋话笔记本(四)
http://www.sina.com.cn 2003/01/08 13:55  洋话连篇

  1. He talks as if he were the head of the office.

  他说话的口气像办公室主任似的。

  2. His cake is three times bigger than mine.

  他的蛋糕比我的大三倍。

  3. I am looking forward to your early reply.

  希望早日得到你的答复。

  4. I could say nothing but that I was sorry.

  我除了说“对不起”之外,什么也说不出来。

  5. There was a murder in London yesterday.

  昨天伦敦发生了一起谋杀案。

  6. They stared at the huge tiger with awe.

  他们敬畏地看着那头巨虎。

  7. He never misses a chance to see a movie.

  他从不错过看电影的机会。

  8. I cannot put up with my noisy roommates.

  我受不了我那些吵闹的室友了。

  9.I won't live on the handouts of other people.

  我是不会靠别人的施舍过日子的。

  10.We should learn to say things in season and do things in moderation.

  我们应当学会说话合时宜,做事多考虑。

英语学习论坛

 相关链接
  • “驻外记者”英语怎么说? (2003/01/08/ 13:50)
  • “小道消息”英语怎么说? (2003/01/08/ 13:48)
  • “特约编辑”英语怎么说? (2003/01/08/ 13:47)
  • “特派记者”英语怎么说? (2003/01/08/ 13:45)
  • Unit52 Examination (2003/01/07/ 14:02)
  • 我能为你买杯酒吗? (2003/01/07/ 13:55)
  •  洋话连篇专栏



    教育频道意见反馈留言板 电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    Copyright © 1996 - 2004 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved

    版权所有 新浪网
    北京市通信公司提供网络带宽