首页 > 新浪教育 > 洋话连篇 > 洋话拾遗 > 正文
洋话笔记本(十)
http://www.sina.com.cn 2003/01/16 14:44  洋话连篇

  1. He thinks himself somebody, but we think him nobody.

  他自以为是重要人物,但我们觉得他什么也不是。

  2. I believe I haven't reached the summit of my career.

  我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。

  3. It is no matter whether you get there early or late.

  你早到晚到都没有关系。

  4. It's against the rules to handle the ball in soccer.

  在足球中以手触球就是犯规。

  5. The nurse assisted the doctor in the operating room.

  护士在手术室协助医生动手术。

  6. What I do on my own time is nobody else's business.

  我在自己的时间里干什么根本不关别人的事。

  7. I am familiar with the casual atmosphere in the company.

  我对公司中这种放松的氛围感到很熟悉。

  8. Most people eat, write, and work with their fight hands.

  大多数人吃饭,写字,工作都用右手。

  9. Only by working hard can we succeed in doing everything.

  只有努力,才能成功

  10. Take it easy, you will be all right in a couple of days.。

  别担心,你两天之内就会痊愈的。

英语学习论坛

 相关链接
  • 我想知道“诽谤”英语怎么说? (2003/01/16/ 14:40)
  • 我想知道“尊重别人”怎么说? (2003/01/16/ 14:39)
  • 我想知道“粘贴”怎么说? (2003/01/16/ 14:38)
  • 我想知道“胶卷冲晒”怎么说? (2003/01/16/ 14:36)
  • 《洋话连篇》第十集--《妙喻种种》 (2003/01/15/ 14:34)
  • Unit58 Agreement/Disagreement (2003/01/15/ 14:30)
  •  洋话连篇专栏



    教育频道意见反馈留言板 电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    Copyright © 1996 - 2004 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved

    版权所有 新浪网
    北京市通信公司提供网络带宽