首页 > 新浪教育 > 洋话连篇 > 洋话拾遗 > 正文
洋话笔记本(六十四)
http://www.sina.com.cn 2003/04/09 14:06  洋话连篇

  1,We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

  我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

  2,We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

  得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

  3,We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

  我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

  4,We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

  我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

  5,Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

  我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。

  6,We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.

  和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。

  7,We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

  我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。

  8,Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

  我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

  9,As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

  众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

  10,We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

  我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。

英语学习论坛

 相关链接
  • 请问“摆架子”用英语该怎么说? (2003/04/09/ 14:01)
  • 请问“恶性循环”用英语该怎么说? (2003/04/09/ 14:00)
  • 请问“国防科技”用英语该怎么说? (2003/04/09/ 13:59)
  • 请问“公务员”用英语该怎么说? (2003/04/09/ 13:58)
  • 洋话笔记本(六十三) (2003/04/08/ 13:54)
  • “无人驾驶飞机”用英语该怎么说? (2003/04/08/ 13:51)
  •  洋话连篇专栏



    教育频道意见反馈留言板 电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    Copyright © 1996 - 2004 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved

    版权所有 新浪网
    北京市通信公司提供网络带宽