首页 > 新浪教育 > 洋话连篇 > 洋话拾遗 > 正文
洋话笔记本(六十九)
http://www.sina.com.cn 2003/04/16 14:11  洋话连篇

  1,Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

  为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

  2,We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

  我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

  3,How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

  你们通常要多久才能交货?

  4,Could you make prompt delivery?

  可以即期交货吗?

  Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?5,不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

  6,Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

  能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

  7,Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

  你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

  8,Do you take special orders?

  你们接受特殊订货吗?

  9,Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

  你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

  10,He inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

  他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

英语学习论坛

 相关链接
  • 请问“来料加工贸易”英语怎么说? (2003/04/16/ 14:08)
  • 请问“双边贸易”英语怎么说? (2003/04/16/ 14:07)
  • 请问“邮政汇票”英语怎么说? (2003/04/16/ 14:07)
  • 请问“surface mail”是什么意思? (2003/04/16/ 14:06)
  • 洋话笔记本(六十八) (2003/04/15/ 13:51)
  • 请问“口臭”英语怎么说? (2003/04/15/ 13:46)
  •  洋话连篇专栏



    教育频道意见反馈留言板 电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    Copyright © 1996 - 2004 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved

    版权所有 新浪网
    北京市通信公司提供网络带宽