A. gave B. save C. hat D. made
A. doubt B.trouble C. club D.lab
A. ough B.plough C.June D.rush
A.health B.further C.cloth D.through
A.fruit B.order C.firm D.nervous
A.eight B.ceiling C.fihgt D.lift
例：We last night , but we went to the concert instead.
A. must have studied B. might study
C. should have studied D. would study
6. --write to me when you get home.
A. I must B. I should
D. I will D. I can
7. Would you slow down a bit , please ? I can't you .
A. keep up with B. put up with
C. make up to D. hold on to
8. at the door before cntering please.
A. Knocked B. To knock
C. Knocking D. Knock
9. The men will have to wait all day the doctor works faster.
A. if B. unless
C. where D. that
10. Mr Smith ,there's a man at front door who says he has news for you of great importance.
A. the ;不填 B.the ; the
11. John said he'd been working in the office for an hour, was true.
C. which D. who
12. Hundreds of jobs if the factory closes.
A. lose B. will be lost
C. are lost D. will lose
13. If this dictionary is not yours, can it be ?
A. what else B. who else
C. whicn else's D. who else's
14. -Did you remember to give Mary the money you owed her?
-Yes,.I gave it to her I saw her.
A. while B. the moment
C. suddenly D. once
15. I've won a holiday for two to Florida. I my mum.
A. am taking B. have taken
C. take D. will have taken
16. -Why haven't you bought any butter?
- I to but I forgot about it.
A. liked B. wished
C. meant D. expected
17. A new cinema here. They hope to finish it next month.
A. will be built B. is built
C. has been built D. is being built
18. I read about it in some book or other , does it matter it was?
A. where B. what
C. how D. which
19. Many people have helped with canned food, however, the food bank needs for the poor.
A. more B. much
C. many D. most
20.Have a good rest, you need to your energy gor the tennis match this afternoon.
A. leve B . save
C. hold D . get
21. late in the morning, Bob turned off the alarm.
A . To sleep B . Sleeping
C. Sleep D. Having
22. In that case, there is nothing you can do ___ than wait.
A. more B. other
C. better D. any
23. I am surprised that you should have been fooled by such a(an)trick.
A. ordinary B. easy
C.smart D. simple
24. One learns a language by making mistakes and__ them.
A. correct B. correcting
C. corrects D. to correct
25.__ can you expect to get a pay rise.
A. With a hard work
B. Although work hard
C. Only with hard work
D. Now that he works hard