http://www.sina.com.cn 2007年12月04日 10:32
Questions 26 to 28 are based on the passage you have just heard.
26. [A] Changes in Child Rearing
[B] Changes in American Sex Roles
[C] Changes in Men’s Roles in Family Life
[D] Changes in Women’s Roles in Career Pursue
27. [A] Fathers also give a wash to their children.
[B] Women and men equally share housework.
[C] Wives are no longer submissive and obedient.
[D] Parents have new attitude towards bringing up children.
28. [A] In doing housework. [B] In educating children.
[C] In bringing up children. [D] In jobs and business situations.
Questions 29 to 31 are based on the passage you have just heard.
29. [A] It would be a terrible experience.
[B] The charges are too high for them to afford.
[C] They often have to wait for a long time.
[D] They are usually too busy to go there.
30. [A] White. [B] Yellow. [C] Red. [D] Green.
31. [A] How the dentists help patients relax.
[B] What colors to use in painting walls in a hospital.
[C] Seeing a dentist could be a less painful experience.
[D] Trust and understanding of dentists help reduce patients anxiety and tension.
Questions 32 to 35 are based on the passage you have just heard.
32. [A] The lack of water. [B] The cost of water.
[C] The quality of water. [D] The abundance of water.
33. [A] Don’t water. [B] Water by hand.
[C] Water on Wednesdays.
[D] Use the sprinkler on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday.
34. [A] Look for water sources. [B] Write new water rules.
[C] Ration water. [D] Fine citizens.
35. [A] Fining your neighbor.
[B] Taking baths instead of showers.
[C] Reusing washing machine water.
[D] Using dishwasher instead of washing dishes by hand.