http://www.sina.com.cn 2007年12月22日 23:35
上海新东方学校 四六级明星教师 洪薇薇
11. B Compromise with his colleague.
12. D Nancy regrets buying the dress.
13. C Wash the dishes.
14. D She is eager to share news with the woman.
15. A A mechanic.
16. C There isn't much business downtown nowadays.
17. B The lounge is not a place for him to study in.
18. B To prevent mosquito bites.
19. A In a studio.
20. A To stay there for half a year.
21. D Designing fashion items for several companies.
22. C It has become much more competitive.
23. A It enables her to understand people better.
24. C Positively.
25. B It vanishes the moment she steps into her role.
26. D To set up an express train network throughout Europe.
27. A Traveling time by train between major European cities will be cut by half.
28. C Traveling by train may be as quick as, or even quicker than by air.
29. D In 1981.
30. B The mind and body should be taken as an integral whole.
31. D A patient's expectations of a drug have an effect on their recovery.
32. A The workings of the mind may help patients recover.
33. B Enjoying strong feelings and emotions.
34. A Doing daily routines.
35. C A psychologist.
44. the instructor's talking about road construction in ancient Rome, and nothing could be more boring
45. Your blank expression, and the faraway look in your eyes are the cues that betray you inattentiveness.
46. they automatically start daydreaming when a speaker begins talking on something complex or uninteresting.