首页 新闻 体育 娱乐 游戏 邮箱 搜索 短信 聊天 天气 答疑 导航


新浪首页 > 新浪教育 > 《魔法英语》课文译注 > 第十课:秋天的节日(2)

第十课:秋天的节日(2)
http://www.sina.com.cn 2003/11/01 16:31  新浪教育

 

 课文翻译

  1. Read阅读…………………………………

  Read this email from Lucy to her friend in the USA.

  阅读下面这封电子邮件,它是露茜写给她美国的朋友的。

  Hi Jo,

  嗨,乔:

  Thanks for your email. You want to know more about China? Tomorrow

  谢谢你的电子邮件。你想知道更多关于中国的事情吗?明天

  is going to be the Midautumn Festival.It's like our Thanksgiving. Families get

  是中秋节。中秋节就像我们的感恩节。家家户户团

  together. It usually comes in September or October. This year it's going to be

  聚在一起。中秋节通常在9月或10月。今年的中秋节

  on September 15th. On that day families eat a big dinner, like we do. They al-

  是9月15日。那天家家户户聚餐,就像我们一样。他们还

  so eat mooncakes. These are small round cakes. They taste a little like our pies.

  会吃月饼。月饼是(一种)小圆饼,味道有点像我们的馅饼。

  Many families eat their dinner outside in the open air. The moon looks brighter

  许多家庭在室外吃晚饭。那天月亮看起来更明

  and rounder on this day. In America, we call this moon the Harvest Moon.

  亮、更圆。在美国我们称之为“秋天的满月”。

  Chinese people often talk about their families and tell the story of Change. I'm

  中国人常谈起他们的家庭,讲嫦娥的故事。我

  going to a friend's home for the Midautumn Festival.

  准备到朋友家去过中秋节。

  Lucy

  露茜

  2. Read and act朗读,表演……………………

  HAN MEI:Good evening, Lucy and Lily. I'm glad you can come.

  韩梅:晚上好,露茜,莉莉。真高兴你们能来。

  TWINS:Thanks for asking us.

  双胞胎:谢谢你邀请我们来。

  HAN MEI:Are you hungry?

  韩梅:你们饿了吗?

  LILY:A little.

  莉莉:有点饿。

  HAN MEI:Would you like a mooncake?

  韩梅:想吃月饼吗?

  LUCY:Yes, thank you. Look, Lily, mine has nuts inside.

  露茜:想,谢谢。看,莉莉,我的月饼里面有果仁。

  LILY:Mine has nuts, too. I think it's nicer than yours.

  莉莉:我的月饼里也有果仁。我觉得我的比你的好。

  HAN MEI:Would you like another one?

  韩梅:想再吃一个吗?

  LUCY:May I? Yes, thanks. Oh, this is nicer than the other one. It has

  露茜:可以再吃一个?好的,谢谢。噢,这个月饼比那个好。里面

  something sweet inside. Han Mei, what does yours have inside?

  是甜馅。韩梅,你的月饼里面有什么馅?

  HAN MEI:Mine has an egg inside. It's delicious.

  韩梅:我的月饼里面有个鸡蛋。味道好极了。

  LILY:May I have a taste? Mmm! It's good, too.

  莉莉:我可以尝尝吗?嗯!也不错。

  LUCY:I think the ones with nuts are the nicest of all.

  露茜:我觉得果仁馅月饼是所有月饼中最好的。

  HAN MEI:How about another one?

  韩梅:再吃一个怎么样?

  LUCY:Oh no, thank you. Theyre delicious, but I can't eat any more.

  露茜:噢,不,谢谢。月饼味道不错,但我吃不下了。

第十课:秋天的节日(2)

 

 重点·难点·考点及疑点注释

  1Thanks for your email.

  因某事而向对方表示谢意时常用Thanks for....或Thank you for....等礼貌用语,介词for后跟名词或动词ing形式。例如:

  Thank you for your help.谢谢你的帮助。

  Thanks for telling me the good news.谢谢你告诉我这个好消息。

  2You want to know more about China?

  这句话是以陈述句的形式加问号表示疑问,可理解为“You want to know more about China, don't you?”

  3They taste a little like our pies.

  (1)在这里taste意为“尝起来;有……味道”,是系动词,后面跟like短语或形容词。例如:

  These oranges taste nice.这些桔子味道很好。

  (2)a little在句中表示程度,意为“有点儿”。

  4Many families eat their dinner outside in the open air.

  in the open air意为“在户外;在野外”。例如:

  They saw a film in the open air.他们看了一场露天电影。

  5The moon looks brighter and rounder on this day.

  在这里brighter and rounder是比较级,指中秋节的月亮比其它晚上更明亮、更圆。单音节形容词的比较级是在其后加(e)r构成。例如:

  tall→taller

  nice→nicer

  clear→clearer

  6I think it's nicer than yours.

  (1)it指mine(my mooncake),“我的月饼”。

  (2)在进行比较时,形容词要用比较级。例如:

  Lucy is taller than Jim.露茜比吉姆高。

  Youve got more money than me.你得到的钱比我多。

  7May I have a taste?

  在这里taste是名词,意为“品尝”。名词taste还有“味道”的含义。例如:

  This dish has a good taste.这道菜味道不错。

  Let me have a taste of the soup to see if it is nice.

  让我尝一尝汤,看味道好不好。

  8another与the other的区别

  another与the other都有名词和形容词的作用。another意为不定数目(至少三个)中的“另一个;再一个;又一个”,the

  other指二者之间的“另一个”。试比较:

  I have two rulers. One is red, the other is blue.

  我有两把尺子,一把是红的,另一把是蓝的。

  This ruler is too long. Please give me another.

  这把尺子太长了,请再给我拿一把。

  9Theyre delicious, but I can't eat any more.

  在这里not...any more意为“再也不;不能再……”。例如:

  I don't want any more, thank you.谢谢,我不要了。




英语学习论坛】【评论】【 】【打印】【关闭
Annotation

新闻查询帮助



文化教育意见反馈留言板电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

Copyright © 1996 - 2003 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved

版权所有 新浪网
北京市通信公司提供网络带宽