首页 新闻 体育 娱乐 游戏 邮箱 搜索 短信 聊天 天气 答疑 导航


新浪首页 > 新浪教育 > 《掌握英语口语》 > Unit 20 Talking about Families 谈论家庭

Unit 20 Talking about Families 谈论家庭
http://www.sina.com.cn 2003/11/14 23:54  中图读者俱乐部

  1 Dialogue

  儿时的朋友,如今已经各有各的家庭,多年不见,再次重逢,难免会提及到各自的家庭。

  A: Hello, Martin, what a pleasant surprise!

  你好,马丁,真想不到在这儿碰到你!

  B: Hello, Lisa, we haven’t seen you for seven years time.

  你好,丽莎,我们有七年没见面了。

  A: How’s everything at home?

  家里一切都好吗?

  B: Really fine. Thank you. I hope all goes well with you?

  很好,谢谢,我想你一切都很好吧?

  A: I’m very well indeed, thank you.

  很好,谢谢你。

  B: Do you have a family?

  你成家了吗?

  A: Yes, I have a husband.

  是的,我有丈夫。

  B: Do you have children?

  你有孩子吗?

  A: Yes, we have two children.

  是的,我有两个孩子。

  B: Are they boys or girls?

  男孩还是女孩?

  A: We have one boy and one girl.

  一男一女。

  B: Wonderful, You have a son and a daughter. Are your mother and father living.

  太好了,你有一个儿子和一个女儿。你的父母还健在吗?

  A: Yes, they are.

  是的。

  B: Do they live here?

  他们住在这儿吗?

  A: No, they don’t. They live in town. How about your parents?

  不,他们住在城里,你父母怎么样?

  B: They live in California.

  他们住在加利福尼亚。

  A: Do you have brothers and sisters?

  你有兄弟姐妹吗?

  B: I have two brothers and one sister.

  我有两个兄弟和一个姐姐。

  A: What do they do?

  他们干些什么?

  B: They have businesses in town.

  他们都在城里做生意。

  A: That’s interesting.

  真有意思!

 

 2 精彩脱口秀--谈论家庭

  世界上没有一个地方比自己的家里更舒适,人们在家里可以完全放松自己。人人都爱自己的家,无论家是多么简陋,多么贫寒--我爱我家!

  ●I guess I’m finally going to be a father.我想我终于要做爸爸了。

  ●Why are parents so dense?父母亲为什么那么木讷?

  ●Like father, like son.有其父必有其子。

  ●They may be grown-up, but to their parents they’re always children.在父母看来,子女永远是孩子。

  ●Children cost a lot of money.养儿育女真花钱。

  ●You spoil your daughter all the time.你总是宠着你女儿。

  ●I just want a little place somewhere to hang my hat.我只需要一个小小的家就满足了。

  ●It’s late. You should stop singing.时间晚了,别再唱了。

  ●I’ll tell my son to wash the car.我将让我儿子洗车。

  ●They say all I do when I’m home is to occupy space.他们说我在家里只会占空间。

  ●I spend time with my family.我和家人一起过假日。

  ●Why don’t you take the dog for a walk?你们为什么不带狗去散步?

  ●How about getting your sister to help you?让你姐姐帮你如何?

  ●Please, Dad. I have to finish this by tomorrow.拜托,老爸!我明天之前必须做完这个作业。

  ●I don’t feel like cooking tonight.今天晚上我不想做饭。

  ●She sometimes forgets things.她有时会丢三落四。

  ●I asked my daughter to go to the supermarket.我叫女儿去超市买东西。

  ●The neighbors might complain.左邻右舍可能会抱怨。

  ●Did you make it yourself?你自己做的吗?




英语学习论坛】【评论】【 】【打印】【关闭
Annotation

新闻查询帮助



文化教育意见反馈留言板电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

Copyright © 1996 - 2003 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved

版权所有 新浪网
北京市通信公司提供网络带宽