首页 新闻 体育 娱乐 游戏 邮箱 搜索 短信 聊天 天气 答疑 导航


新浪首页 > 新浪教育 > 《掌握英语口语》 > UNIT 16 AT A RESTAURANT 在餐馆

UNIT 16 AT A RESTAURANT 在餐馆
http://www.sina.com.cn 2003/11/16 10:21  中图读者俱乐部

 

 Reservation 预约

  1. A:Have you a table for two?

  有两人桌吗?

  Has this table been reserved?

  这张桌子有人预定吗?

  I want to make a reservation for three at 7∶00.

  我要预定7点的三个人的座位。

  Does it get crowded here?

  这里人很多吗?

  Around eight o’clock.

  大约8点左右。

  B:Can I help you?

  我能为您服务吗?

  Party of five, sir?

  先生,五位对吗?

  I think we can squeeze you in.

  我想我们可以给你挪个位子。

  Would you like this table on the side?

  你喜欢靠边的这张桌子吗?

  2. A:I want to make a reservation.

  我要订位。

  B:Your name?

  你的尊姓大名?

  A:Mike Brown.

  迈克·布朗。

  B:How many in your party?

  有多少人?

  A:Two.

  2位。

 

 Take one’s seat入座

  1. A:Do you have a reservation, sir?

  先生,您预定座位了吗?

  B:I make a reservation. My name is Charles Blake.我定位了,我是查尔斯·布莱克。

  A:This way, please.

  请跟我来。

  A:Here’s your table, is it all right?

  这是您的桌子,行吗?

  B:I don’t care for this table.

  我不喜欢这张桌子。

  B:It’s too close to the door.

  这离门太近了。

  B:Could we have a quiet table, if possible?

  如果可以的话,能在安静的地方安排一张桌子吗?

  2. A:Good afternoon, madams.

  下午好,女士们。

  B:Have you a table for two?

  有两个人的座位吗?

  A:Yes, come with me.

  有,跟我来。

  A:This way, please!/Come this way!

  这边走!

  B:Er, Can we be seated at the table near the window?

  噢,我们可以坐靠窗子的那个座位吗?

  A:Sorry, madams. It’s been reserved.

  抱歉,女士,那个位置已经被预定了。

  3. A:Is there a place vacant?

  有空位吗?

  B:I’m afraid there’re no other places free at the moment.

  恐怕现在没有空位了。

 

 Order dishes 点菜

  1. A:May I take your order?

  可以点菜了吗?

  B:Yes, please.

  是。

  A:Is there a set menu for lunch?

  有午餐的套级菜单吗?

  B:Here’s the menu, sir.

  这是菜单,先生。2. A:What’s good here?

  你们这里有好吃的菜吗?

  B:Shrimp.

  虾。

  3. A: Perhaps I could recommend mushroom soup and clear soup.

  也许我可以推荐清炖冬菇和清汤。

  B:That sounds good. Let’s have a try.

  听上去不错,我们试试吧。

  4. A:Give me ansgroupsof chicken curry.

  给我来份咖哩鸡。

  A:Hold on a second, switch that to roast chicken.

  等一下,把那个换成烤鸡。

  B:There’s only the grilled chicken still available.

  只有铁排鸡了。

  5. A:Could I have some orange juice?

  我可以来点儿橙汁吗?

  B:Large, medium, or small?

  大杯,中杯还是小杯?

  A:Medium, please.

  中杯吧。

  6. B:Anything else?

  还要什么别的吗?

  A:No, thanks.

  不用了,谢谢。

  B:If you need any help, please call me.

  如果您有什么要求,请吩咐。

  7. B:Would you like the hot dog with the works?

  您的热狗所有的配料都要加吗?

  A:Oh, yes, I’d like everything on it.

  啊,好,都加吧。

  8. A:I’d like some chips.

  我要炸薯条。

  B:Same here. (Me too.)

  我也点同样的。

  9. A:Are you ready tosgroupsnow?

  你们准备要点菜了吗?

  A:Would you like tosgroupsnow?/May I take your order?

  现在点菜吗?

  B:Yes, I’ll have the roast chicken dinner.

  我要烤鸡套餐。

  10. A:What’s today’s specialty?

  今天的特色菜是什么?

  B:It’s French onion.

  是法式洋葱。

  11. A:What would you like for your main dish?

  您的主菜要什么?

  B:Beefsteak.

  牛排。

  12. A:May I have the menu, please?

  What do you recommend?

  请把菜单给我,你建议点些什么菜?

  B:Will you try swordfish?

  要不要试试剑鱼?

  13. A:How would you like your steak served?

  您喜欢吃几成熟的牛排?

  B:Medium rare, please.

  半熟的。

  14. A:Waiter, would you please be here for a moment?

  服务员,可不可以过来一下?

  B:Yes, what can I do for you?

  好的。我能为您效劳吗?

  A:May I get the menu?

  可以给我菜单吗?

  B:Here’s the menu. We have the list of special dishes on the last page of the menu.

  这是菜单,在菜单的最后一栏,是特色菜的一览表。

  15. A:Welcome! Can I help you?

  欢迎光临,我能为您效劳吗?

  B:I want a Big Mac, a smallsgroupsof French fries and a medium coke.

  我要一个巨无霸,一份小薯条和一中杯可口可乐。

  A:Is that all? How about an apple pie?

  就这些吗?来个苹果派吧?

  B:No. Thanks.

  不,谢谢。

  A:Is that for here or to go?

  是在这儿吃还是带走?

  B:For here.

  在这儿吃。

  A:Here you are, sir. That’25 Yuan, please.

  给你,先生。一共25元。

  16. A:Could I see the menu?/Show me the menu, please.

  我能看看菜单吗?/请把菜单拿来。

  A:What’s the local specialty here?/What do you recommend?

  这儿的特色菜是什么?/你推荐什么?

  B:The restaurant is noted for steak.

  这儿最有名的是牛排。

  A:OK, We’ll take it. We’d like it rare.

  好吧,就要这,做得嫩点儿。

  B:What about your drink?/Some thing to drink?

  喝的呢?/要来点饮料吗?

  A:I prefer sherry.

  我要雪利酒。

  C:A cup of tea for me, please./A bottle of water, please.

  请给我一杯茶。/请来一瓶水。

  17. A:Would you like anything else?

  还想来点别的吗?

  B:No, I’m stuffed./I’ve had enough.

  噢,不,我吃得太饱了。/够了。

 

 Settle accounts 结账

  1. A:May I have the bill, please?

  理单。

  B:Let me have the bill, please.

  我来理单。

  A:It’s my treat today. I’ll pay.

  今天我请客。

  B:Let’s go dutch this time.

  这次我们各付各的。

  2. A:Thank you, this is your tip.

  谢谢了,这是给你的小费。

  B:Thank you, Sir.

  谢谢,先生。

  3. A:This is on me, I insist.

  一定得让我付。

  B:We can’t let you do that.

  我们不能让你付。

  C:Let’s compromise. How about making it a Dutch treat?

  我们折中一下吧,各付各的怎么样?

  4. A:The check, please.

  请结账。

  B:Here you are, I hope you enjoy your dinner.

  给您账单,我希望你们吃得满意。

  A:Do I have to pay you or the cashier?

  我是把钱付给你还是收银员?

  B:Pay me, please.

  请付给我。

  C:Thank you for your dinner.

  谢谢您,请我吃了这么好的晚餐。




英语学习论坛】【评论】【 】【打印】【关闭
Annotation

新闻查询帮助



文化教育意见反馈留言板电话:010-62630930-5178 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

Copyright © 1996 - 2003 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved

版权所有 新浪网
北京市通信公司提供网络带宽