|Hall of Happiness in Longevity (Leshou Tang)|
|http://www.sina.com.cn 2004/04/20 11:28 北京市民讲外语活动组委会|
Built in the 15th year of Emperor Qianlong’s reign (1750), the Hall of Happiness in Longevity originally had two floors. Burned down by the Anglo-French Allied Forces in the 10th year of Emperor Xianfeng’s reign (1860), it was reconstructed in the 12th year of Emperor Guangxu’s reign (1886) to serve as the living quarters for Empress Dowager Cixi during her stay in the Summer Palace.
|【英语学习论坛】【评论】【大 中 小】【打印】【关闭】|