奥运体育英语:参赛报到

http://www.sina.com.cn 2007年07月25日 14:40   第29届奥林匹克运动会官方网站

  内容选自《北京奥运会志愿者培训教材》—英语

  五.体育英语部分

  第一节 参赛报到 Registration for the Competition

  1. Inquiring about the Venue of the Organizing Committee询问组委会地点

  A: On which floor is the Organizing Committee of the 17th World Cup Football Championships located, please?

  请问第17届世界杯足球赛组委会设在几楼?

  B: This is the layout of this building. You can find the room number of the Organizing Committee on it.

  这是本大厦的分布图,你可以找到组委会办公室号。

  A: Thank you. I've got it. The Organizing Committee is in Room 805 on the eighth floor. Let's take the elevator.

  谢谢,我找到了,组委会在8楼805室。我们乘电梯上去。

  2. Registration Formality办理参赛手续

  A: Sir (Miss), we are the Chinese Football Team. We now want to register.

  先生(女士),我们是中

国足球队,现在来办理参赛手续。

  B: Congratulations to you on your qualification for this World Cup Football Championships!

  恭喜你们获得这届世界杯足球赛参赛资格!

  A: Thank you very much!

  非常感谢!

  B: Please show me the following final entry form, passports, gender certificates and life insurance policy.

  请出示你们最后报名表、护照、性别证明以及人身保险单。

  A: Here you are. Please check.

  都在这里,请检查。

  B: Please line up and take photos, then make your ID card with the form in your hand.

  请依次排队照相,然后拿着各人的登记表办理身份卡。

  A: We have brought them with us.

  我们带来了。

  B: Have you brought your three national (or federation) flags and cassette of your national (or federation) anthem with you?

  三面国旗(会旗)以及国歌(或会歌)录音带都带来了吗?

  A: We have brought them all here according to the regulations. One must pay special attention to the flag and the song of the Chinese Taipei Team. The IOC has made a special decision on this issue.

  我们按规程通知都带来了,但请务必注意中国台北协会的旗和歌。国际奥委会有专门决议。

  B: Thank you for reminding us. We will do that.

  谢谢你们的提醒,我们一定注意。

 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [下一页]

发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
不支持Flash
·07年新浪冠军项目 ·网络赚钱新浪分类 ·传海量生活资讯 ·城市活动大联展