原汁原味:美国人常挂在嘴边的口语

http://www.sina.com.cn 2008年06月02日 10:53   沪江英语

  God works. 上帝的安排。

  Not so bad. 不错。

  No way! 不可能!

  Don't flatter me. 过奖了。

  Hope so. 希望如此。

  Go down to business. 言归正传。

  I'm not going. 我不去了。

  Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?

  I don't care. 我不在乎。

  None of my business. 不关我事。

  It doesn't work. 不管用。

  Your are welcome. 你太客气了。

  It is a long story. 一言难尽。

  Between us. 你知,我知。

  Sure thing! 當然!

  Talk truly. 有话直说。

  I'm going to go. 我這就去。

  Never mind. 不要緊。

  Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?

  Is that so? 是这样吗?

  Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。

  When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?

  You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。

  Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。

  You bet! 一定,当然!

  It's up to you. 由你决定。

  The line is engaged. 占线。

  My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。

  Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?

  I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。

  How big of you! 你真棒!

  Poor thing! 真可怜!

  How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?

  Don't over do it. 别太过分了。

  You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?

  What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?

  Who wants? 谁稀罕?

  Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。

  Cheap skate! 小气鬼!

  Come seat here. 来这边坐。

 [1] [2] [3] [4] [下一页]

发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
不支持Flash
·城市对话改革30年 ·新浪城市同心联动 ·诚招合作伙伴 ·企业邮箱畅通无阻
不支持Flash