美国人常挂在嘴边的口语:别理我等

http://www.sina.com.cn 2008年06月02日 10:53   沪江英语

  Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!

  Leave me alone. 别理我。

  Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。

  You never know. 世事难料。

  I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。

  She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。

  I'm not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。

  He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。

  Daring! 亲爱的!

  She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。

  I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平

  Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。

  She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。

  I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。

  I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。

  I swear by the God. 我对天发誓。

  Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。

  You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。

  Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。

  None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。

  You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。

  Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?

  What is your major? 你学什么专业?

  My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。

  It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。

  I'll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。

  I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。

  There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。

  He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。

  He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。

  Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!

  I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。

  It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。

  Dead end. 死胡同。

  Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。

[上一页] [1] [2] [3] [4]

发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
不支持Flash
·城市对话改革30年 ·新浪城市同心联动 ·诚招合作伙伴 ·企业邮箱畅通无阻
不支持Flash