经典爱情电影:最感人的台词赏析

http://www.sina.com.cn 2008年07月16日 11:18   沪江英语

  Love means never having to say you're sorrry.

  爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》)

  Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.

  妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》)

  There is no crying in baseball.

  在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》)

  A boy's best friend is his mother.

  一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)

  Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

  亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》)

  Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.

  快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)

  Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.

  坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》)

  I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.

  我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》)

  Here's looking at you,kid.

  就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>)

  Go ahead, make my day.

  来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》)

  There's no place like home.

  没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》)

  I'm king of the world!

  我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)

  Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

  世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》)

  Well, nobody's perfect.

  人无完人。(《热情似火》)

  You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been acontender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

  你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》)

  Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

  托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》)

  All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.

  好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》)

  May the Force be with you.

  源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》)

  Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.

  紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)

上一页 1 2 下一页

发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
不支持Flash
·城市对话改革30年 ·新浪城市同心联动 ·诚招合作伙伴 ·企业邮箱畅通无阻
不支持Flash