不支持Flash

双语:经典电影求婚对白之《飘》

http://www.sina.com.cn 2008年09月22日 16:20   新浪论坛

  -So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.

  -那我还是告诉你我要说的话吧。

  -Say it, then, and get out!

  -说吧,说完了马上走!

  -What is it?

  -是什么?

  -That I can't go on any longer without you.

  -我没有你就活不下去了。

  -You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--

  -你真是一个没有教养的男人!

  -I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...

  -在十二橡园第一次见到你的时候……

  -...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.

  -……我就知道我要的就是你。

  -Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money...

  -现在你已经很富有了……

  -...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.

  -……不必像来监狱找我时那样对我了。

  -So I see I shall have to marry you.

  -所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。

  -I never heard of such bad taste.

  -我从没听过如此差的谎话。

  -Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?

  -要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?

  -Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!

  -放开我,你这个无赖,快点出去!

  -Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...

  -原谅我吧,我的冲动令你受惊了……

  -...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.

  -……我亲爱的思嘉丽,甘太太。

  -But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...

  -但是难道你现在还没有发觉……

  -...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.

  -……我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?

  -A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.

  -那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。

  -Dare I name it? Can it be love?

  -我敢问那不就是爱情了吗?

  -Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.

  -快点起来。我已经厌倦你那些低级笑话了。

  -This is an honorable proposal of marriage...

  -这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊……

  -...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.

  -……我觉得时机已经很适当了。

  -I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.

  -我不能让自已再等了。

  -You're coarse, and you're conceited.

  -你很卑鄙,而且很自负。

  -And I think this conversation has gone far enough.

  -我想我们的对话应该到此为止了。

  -Besides, I shall never marry again.

  -还有,就是我不会再结婚了。

  -Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.

  -不,你会再结婚的,你要嫁给我。

  -You? You!

  -你?你!

  -I don't love you!

  -我不会爱你的!

  -And I don't like being married.

  -我也不喜欢结婚。

上一页 1 2 下一页

发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
不支持Flash
·改革30年30城市变与迁 ·新浪《对话城市》 ·诚招合作伙伴 ·新企邮上线更优惠
不支持Flash