不支持Flash

电影《飘》的经典求婚对白:第二部分

http://www.sina.com.cn 2008年09月22日 16:20   新浪论坛

  -Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?

  -你想过结婚只是为了玩吗?

  -Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.

  为了玩乐?对男人来说就是的。

  -Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?

  -安静点!你想他们也听到吗?

  -You've been married to a boy and an old man.

  -你曾嫁过一个小男孩和一个老男人。

  -Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?

  -为什么不找个合适一点的呢?

  -You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.

  -你知道我会喜欢其他男人的。你这个笨蛋!

  -Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it! No more of that talk.

  -不要说了!思嘉丽,不要再说那种话。

  -Rhett, don't, I shall faint.

  -不要啊,我会晕的。

  -I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.

  -我就想你晕。

  -None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this, have they?

  -没有人像我这样吻你的,是吧?

  -Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.

  -那个小男孩,老男人,或者那个笨蛋爱希礼。

  -Say you're going to marry me. Say "yes." Say "yes! "

  -说你愿意嫁给我吧,说吧。说“我愿意!”

  -Yes.

  -我愿意。

  -Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?

  -你说真的吗?不会反悔吗?

  -No.

  -不会。

  -Look at me and try to tell me the truth.

  -看着我说真心话。

  -Did you say "yes" because of my money?

  -你说“我愿意”是为了我的金钱吗?

  -Well....

  -噢……

  -Yes. Partly.

  -是,有一点的。

  -Partly?

  -有一点?

  -Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.

  -当然了,瑞德,钱总是好的,我当然很喜欢你。

  -Fond of me.

  -喜欢我。

  -Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...

  -如果我说我很疯狂地爱你,那我肯定是在说谎。

  -...but you always said we had a lot in common....

  -……但你常说我们有很多相同的地方……

  -Yes, you're right, my dear.

  -没错,我亲爱的。

  -I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.

  -有你和我在一起就好了。

  -Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.

  -上帝会保佑真正爱你的人的。

  -What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?

  -你喜欢什么样的戒指呢,亲爱的?

  -Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.

  噢,

钻石戒指。要大颗点的,瑞德。

  -You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.

  -那将是这里最大的钻石戒指了。

  -I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon...

  我会和你去新奥尔良度蜜月……

  -...my ill-gotten gains can buy.

  -……那将是最豪华舒适的。

  -Oh, that would be just heavenly.

  -噢,太好了。

  -And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.

  -我还要给你买嫁妆。

  -Rhett, how wonderful, but...

  -瑞德那太好了,可是……

  -...you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett?

  -你不会告诉其他人的,对吧?

  -Still the little hypocrite.

  -还是有点要面子。

上一页 1 2 下一页

发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
不支持Flash
·改革30年30城市变与迁 ·新浪《对话城市》 ·诚招合作伙伴 ·新企邮上线更优惠
不支持Flash