不支持Flash

地道美语常用短句:笑死人了等

http://www.sina.com.cn 2009年02月06日 14:19   新浪教育

  He kicked the bucket. 他已经归天。

  原句: He died.

  Are you kidding? 你是不是开玩笑?

  原句: Are you joking?

  Oh! you are killing me! 笑死人了。

  原句:It's really funny.

  Knock it off. 不要这个样子。

  原句:Don't be like that.

  Stop pulling my leg. 不要开我玩笑了。

  原句:Don't make fun of me.

  You are out of line. 你太过份了。

  原句: You are over doing it.

  Please bring me up to date. 把最近的情形告诉我。

  原句: Please give me the latest information

  Nuts! 胡说!

  原句:Nonsense!

  It's on the house. 这是XXXXX的。

  原句: It's free.

  He is an operator. (here it means a thief,a swindler,ect.) 他是一个老滑头。

  原句:He is a swindler.

  Don't panic. 不要慌啊!

  原句:Don't be nervous.

  He passed out. 他已经昏倒了!

  原句: He fainted.

  To me it is just peanuts. 对我来讲,这太不值得了。

  原句: It's nothing to me.

  He is a phoney. 他是一个骗子。

  原句: He is fake.

  Pick me up at seven tonight. 今天晚上七点钟你来接我。

  原句:Come and get me at seven tonight. He was put on the spot. 他已经给人打死了。 原句:He was killed.

  He puts up a good show. 他的表现很好。

  原句:He behaves himself well.

发表评论 _COUNT_条
爱问(iAsk.com)
不支持Flash
·改革30年30城市变与迁 ·新浪《对话城市》 ·诚招合作伙伴 ·新企邮上线更优惠
不支持Flash
不支持Flash