实用口语:和老外聚餐时的必备用语(组图)

http://www.sina.com.cn   2010年03月25日 15:40   沪江英语

  Mr. Taylor, which do you prefer, beer or wine?

  Mr. Taylor,你要啤酒还是葡萄酒。

  Wouldn't you care for something a little stronger?

  你不介意喝点烈酒吧?

  Here's to our friendship and to your health, Cheers!

  为我们的友谊和您的健康,干杯!

  Ah, here come the egg rolls。

  Ah,上春卷儿了。

  It tastes best when taken piping hot。

  趁热吃好吃。

  Have some more, please。

  请再来点儿。

  To the success of your Guangzhou trip!

  为你的广州之行成功干杯!

  May I help you get some pieces of sweet and sour fish?

  我给你夹点糖醋鱼吧。

  No more, thank you, I'm really full。

  够了,谢谢,我真饱了。

  I'm afraid i've had more than enough。

  我吃的太饱啦

  May I fill your glass again?

  要再给你加点酒吗?

  Try some of the cold dishes。

  吃点凉菜吧。

  Another course is coming up。

  另一道菜上来了。

  Just help yourself to whatever you'd like。

  请随便挑你喜欢的吃。

  Since you don't help yourself, I'll help you with some fish balls。

  既然你自己不下筷,我只好来帮你搛点鱼丸。

去餐厅吃饭
去餐厅吃饭

  去餐厅吃饭

  Have you got a table for two, please?

  请问您有两个人的桌子吗?

  Have you booked a table?

  您预定餐桌了吗?

  Have you made a reservation?

  您预定了吗?

  smoking or non-smoking?

  吸烟区还是非吸烟区?

  Would you like something to drink?

  您想喝什么?

  Would you like to see the menu?

  您需要看菜单吗?

  点菜就餐的典型次序是:找一张桌子坐下-看菜单-点菜-付钱-离开。英语语言的表达基本上也是依照次顺序。“订餐”在英文中有两种说法,即to book a table 和 make a reservation。在英国以及在其它很多国家,餐厅一般划分为吸烟区和非吸烟区。一进餐厅,服务员会主动征询客人的意见,然后引领客人前往所选择的区域就餐。

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户
Powered By Google

新浪简介About Sina广告服务联系我们招聘信息网站律师SINA English会员注册产品答疑┊Copyright © 1996-2010 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有