美剧经典台词:亲爱的男人有时就是混蛋(图)

http://www.sina.com.cn   2012年01月30日 13:38   沪江英语
生活大爆炸生活大爆炸

  1. It's completely inappropriate for a single woman to entertain a man in private.

  一个单身女人私下招待男性,这实在太荒唐了。——《生活大爆炸》

  2. Friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.

  真正的朋友就是,当你蒙蔽了所有人的眼睛,也能看穿你真实的样子和心底的痛楚。——《绝望主妇》

  3. Affairs of state take precedence over feelings.

  国家大事重于个人情感。——《梅林传奇》(英剧)

  4. Happy to know you still care.

  很高兴知道你还会关心我。——《吸血鬼日记》

  5. Friends do favors for each other.

  只有朋友才会为彼此两肋插刀。——《尼基塔》

  6. "Love is stronger than the miles between you".

  爱情不会被你们俩之间的距离所打败。——《生活大爆炸》

  7.People should marry for love, not convenience.

  人因爱而结合,不是利益。——《梅林传奇》(英剧)

  8. I'm sorry, hon-- Men can be jerks.

  很遗憾,亲爱的,男人有时就是混蛋。——《行尸走肉》

  9. Right now you're my priority, not business.

  现在我的重心是你 不是工作.——《绯闻女孩》

  10. The heaven is but one remove from the hell, love stands between them.

  天堂与地狱的一线之隔,原来是爱。——《越狱》

分享到:

网友评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户

企业服务

不支持Flash

新浪简介About Sina广告服务联系我们招聘信息网站律师SINA English会员注册产品答疑┊Copyright © 1996-2012 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有